Chance

Chapter 5

"Nice going, Potter." Draco said as Harry walked towards us. "You upset your own sister."

"Are you okay?" Harry asked ignoring everything Draco had said.

"I'm fine." I said as if nothing had even happened. Luckily Harry hadn't seen any of what just happened.

Draco's pov

Omg I kissed her, I've known her a day and I've already kissed her. It was going great until potter interrupted. Gosh he has to ruin everything.

Eliza got up and walked off with Harry. I didn't really understand why.

"Eliza" I shouted as she was already halfway down the corridor, but she ignored me, I should not have done it. I'm such an idiot.

I made it to our first class, potions. Eliza hadn't arrived yet so I saved her a seat next to me hoping that she just didn't hear me earlier.

She walked in. She looked right at me. I smiled at her but she just looked away and completely ignored me. My heart sank. I genuinely loved her. But she obviously didn't feel the same way. I was so upset for the rest of the day.

-weeks had past and you and Draco still hadn't spoken-

We were sat in history of magic and I didn't even want to say anything. I rested my head on the desk and it didn't move an inch until the end of the lesson.

I walked out of the class room and I saw Eliza in the corner of my eye.

"Eliza wait." I began. "Can we talk." I had had enough it was making my miserable.

"Okay but make it quick." She replied.

We made our way to one of the towers so we could be alone. We got half way up and sat on the stairs.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm an idiot." I told her

"It's okay Malfoy. I like you, I really do." She began as she rested her head on my chest. "But 'we' can not happen, Harry's my brother and your his enemy." She explained.

Your pov

I liked Malfoy, I really liked him but there was no way Harry would be okay with it.

"Please Eliza just give me a chance." Draco said as he pull my hair away from my face

"I can't." I told him.

"Eliza I love you okay, there I said it I've only known you a month or so and I'm completely and madly in love with you. Every single time your around I can't keep my eyes off you. I watch your every move just to make sure no one hurts you. I've never felt like this before, Eliza please." He said as I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I had never seen him show so much emotion before.

I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around him, I didn't know what to do. The truth was that I was in love with him too. I just didn't know what to do. As we pulled away from the hug I softly kisses his forehead.