Chapter One ;Discovering Hollowfall

I tried pleading with my sister Amber to wake up.
"Wake up!wake up Amber .What is it with you that would not allow me to sleep in peace?The women!the women are singing again .Vanessa,leave me alone .Okay .Fine ,I'll go to the singing room alone".
The door was locked so I had to look for the key .Luckily for me ,a key matching the door's colour was found on the book that I was reading about Hollowfall's history so I rook it to be the key to the singing room .I quickly took both the book and key and made a run for the room. By the time I got there ,there was no more singing implying that they had left the room .I placed the key through the keyhole and turned it but it didn't budge open .Just when I was about to lose hope ,the door opened. Everything in that room was magical for some reason I could not explain.
There was a map of the village with strange stitches on it. I saw this same map in the book I was reading. A woman stands in front of the map and sews stitches which tell the future .There is this mirror which is filled with darkness reflecting the image of anyone who stands in front of it.I quickly leave the room and head up to the kitchen to have some breakfast after which I go to school.In the school hall,this young handsome teenage boy calls me and we begin talking.His name is Damien and he has no mother because rumours have it she ha never been seen since the "Summer of 1999" during the Festival Dance.