"What is it?" Lorraine asked as she walked up to me. Roger was on the phone telling me about Carolyn leaving, and smelling like rotting meat.

"Carolyn left the motel," I commented and looked at her for a second as Roger continued talking to me.

"She posses the mother to kill the child, she went back to that house," Lorraine said quickly as she stared at me. "She went back to the house."

After hanging up the phone I grabbed my Bible and keys once more. I had to perform the exorcism myself, lucky for me; I have assisted on many, so I knew how to perform one.

"I'm going with you," Lorraine said as she followed me back to the kitchen to leave the house.

"No you're not, its not safe for you," I said turning back to her before I reached the door.

"This is the only way to stop it, we have to stop it together," Lorraine said as she grabbed her things and sweater to go over her white shirt.

She followed me back out into the rain and we drove off towards the Perron house. Lorraine had looked over a few things, hoping to figure out how to perform this exorcism. We already knew the name, and we had power over the Demon that way.

We had made it to the Perron house in record time, just under an hour. Brad had met us half way to the land. that way we had police escort and would not get pulled over. Getting pulled over would have made it worse, and would have taken longer than before.

We arrived at the house to find the front door locked, and could not get in. Brad had to shoot the door handle and we were able to enter the house. Once we stepped inside of the house, we could hear screaming down in the basement.

Drew and Roger were down there with Carolyn trying to keep her from hurting April and Cindy. Carolyn had a pair of scissors trying to hurt Cindy first. Drew was trying to pull Cindy away and Roger was holding Carolyn's arm up and away from herself.

Once we were able to get Cindy and April away from Carolyn, we were able to tie Carolyn up under a sheet on a chair. Drew was able to get Cindy out of the house, but I have no idea where April went. Right now, I could not go after her, I had to save Carolyn.

Lorraine came back running down the stairs, carrying my Bible. She handed it to me, and I pulled my cross out of my shirt to keep it present, and Lorraine had ahold of her own.

"Lorraine, you have to go," I said turning to face her.

"I'm not going anywhere," Lorraine said looking at me standing in front of me.

"Dammit, Lorraine, I can't lose you!" I yelled at her, hoping to get through to her that she needed to leave the room.

"You told me, God brought us together for a reason, this is it," Lorraine said giving me a reassuring nod and she headed over to where Carolyn, Roger, and Brad were.

They all tied Carolyn to a chair and wrapped her in a sheet. All had started well with the exorcism, until the Demon screamed and I accidentally dropped the Holy Water after splashing some on her. I had to wing it from there after I dropped the water.

Nothing was going to smoothly after I dropped the water. Everything had gone silent and Lorraine move back behind me for shelter. All of a sudden Carolyn's chair was picked up and turned upside down and it banged on the ceiling a few times.

"Let her down!" I yelled at the demon hoping that we could get Carolyn back down and perform the rest of the exorcism; the demon continued to bang the chair on the ceiling not doing what I said. "I said let her down!"

After I yelled at the demon, it dropped Carolyn and the chair broke around her. Roger and Brad ran over to Carolyn and began to talk to her as she cackled. It was no where near what she used to sound like, it of course was the demon laughing.

"I found April!" Drew yelled from upstairs, right after Carolyn had bit Brad on the cheek and ripped a chunk out. "She's under the kitchen!"

With that Carolyn had grabbed the pair of scissors that had been dropped and headed under the house to get April. Roger and I ran under the house after Carolyn and Lorraine ran upstairs. I did not know what what Lorraine was going to do, but I knew that she knew what she was doing.

We had tried talking Carolyn down getting her to fight from the inside. Lorraine placed her hand on Carolyn and tried coaxing her down as well.

"Bathsheba!" I yelled as April ran to Roger's arms and he held her close to himself. "By the power of God, I condemn you back to hell!"

After condemning Bathsheba back to hell, Carolyn got sick and she began to cry. Lorraine got up off of the floor and we all got out from under the house. I followed Roger, Carolyn, and April back up the stairs to go outside.

Lorraine waited on me and she moved in close to me, and I wrapped my arm around her. Lorraine and I walked back outside to where everyone was. I leaned against one of the wood pillars, and Lorraine leaned against me and wrapped her arms around me.

We stood on the porch watching on as the whole Perron family sat in the front lawn hugging, and holding on to each other. April soon walked up to Lorraine and handed her a heart shaped locket. Lorraine gently took the locket from her hand and placed it around her neck. Lorraine kissed the locket and leaned back against me once more.

We continued to stand on the porch and my grip tightened on Lorraine. She buried her face in my neck as I continued watching the Perrons. I was glad we were able to help them, and save their family. I could not imagine losing two children, then the love of your life as well. Lorraine and I are always happy to help families in trouble.

A/N That is a wrap! Over two thousand words, and I am happy. Thank you all for the reads, votes, and comments. I am glad I got this keyboard for my tablet, now it is easier to write my chapters, and quicker to get them out.

I hope you all like this chapter. Please vote and comment, let me know what you think!!

Have a great day/night!

DH