Justin Bieber Imagine #1

IMAGINE:

You and Justin were having fun at a beach in New York, but it wasn't long until the paparazzi find you, and blind you with the lights of their cameras. You began to get uncomforatble and Justin realizes and pulls you closer to him. He picks you up so that you legs are wrapped around his waist, and he murmers into your ear, "Just ignore them babe.." And kisses your lps softly. You start to feel more comfortable knowing that Justin is there with you. You carry on as you were before the paps found you, and as it starts getting dark, you head home.

As soon as you walk through the door into Justin's home, he pushes you up the wall and kisses you fiercly, he whispers into you ear seductivley, "Damn, i've been waiting all day to do this!" You giggle and pull his lips back to yours, still kissing you, he picks you up bridal style into his bedroom and throws you down on the bed, not  breaking the kiss once. He takes off your shirt leaving you just in your bra, and then unzips his trousers, kicking them off. He unclasps your bra, and smirks before kissing you again, more heated this time. Before you know it all yours and Justin's clothes are on the floor, and you can feel Justin getting harder every minuite. You decide to tease him, by grabbing 'Jerry' and start to jerk him off, "Don't tease (y/n)." He moans.

You tke your hand back to his hair as he puts 'Jerry' and your entrance before asking wether you were ready, because he knew it was your first time. You quickly nod your head and he slowly pushes him self in and out of you, letting you adjust to his size. You close your eyes as it hurts for a few a few minuites, but after a while it turns into pure pleasure and your screaming his name for more.

After about an hour of very heated sex, Justin collapses next to you and your both breathing heavily. "I love you so much (y/n)" He says once his breathing has calmed down. "I love you too, Justin" You say back, grinning widley, before drifting off into a deep, peaceful sleep.