Carve

(Just some minor editing. Go check out Chingyonce 's bonus chapter where my all-time OTP get all sexy sex and funny!!! Might do the second version of Carve in a few week's time bc I got inspired with Psycho and Liza's special chapter!)

I dedicate this one-shot to Chingyonce .

Three weeks.

Three weeks without hearing beautiful screams coming from a pretty girl. Three weeks without seeing the pure horror in their eyes as I plunged my knife against their chest. Three weeks since I carved something beautiful on an equally beautiful girl's soft skin.

I huffed in annoyance as I slowly took steps back from a gorgeous, dark-skinned lady. She was my potential victim for tonight but when I was nearly three or four steps from saying hello, her asshole of a boyfriend came up beside her. They didn't see me, obviously busy with their PDA, so I just retraced my steps back to my table near the window with a deep scowl on my face.

So much for my next victim.

I decided to call it a night and quickly finished off my cup of coffee. I stood up and reach over for my bags of groceries. As I was pushing the door of the café open, something made me momentarily freeze on my tracks. I heard a melodious laugh coming from somewhere to my far left. I craned my neck as I scanned the crowd for the source of the beautiful sound.

It was full of genuine joy and boy, how I would like to know what she sounds like when she screams; both underneath me and when I stab her to death.

A good few seconds passed by when I finally saw her. She has black hair with the tips dyed in somewhat a pinkish color or was it purple? I couldn't tell since she was moving her head side to side, her laughter dying down as she composed herself.

The gods must be on my side at this moment when she glanced to where I was standing, our eyes meeting briefly. Judging by the way she hastily looked down her lap and biting her lower lip, she noticed me smiling at her. I casually crossed the street to get near where she was and stopped by a fruit store. I pretended to buy some oranges while I glanced at her from time to time; making sure it's not obvious that I'm checking her out.

She was wearing a denim jacket over a black tank top and jeans. Fabrics that are every easy to tear apart. I could even use her jacket to tie her up later tonight. My demons were yelling and cheering me on as I watched my victim.

Minutes flew by and by then I was getting tired of waiting out when she kissed the girl's cheek, hugging her, standing up and grabbing her bag. I hastily lend the fruit vendor the money as he gave a paper bag to place the fruits in while I watched her bid goodbye to her friend to make my act more real.

Damn, I'm such a good actor. Move over, Brad Pitt.

My eyes widened when I saw her walk towards where I was standing so I started to walk ahead of her. The plan was for me to purposely drop my bags and since I'm in front of her, she'll more likely help me out.

Obviously, it worked.

Not a few seconds later, I muttered a few colorful words as I bent down to pick up some apples and oranges that rolled out the paper bag. She quickly padded towards me and bent down to pick the other fruits up.

"Here you go. No need to thank me. You have a nice evening." She said as soon as all the fruits were in the bag.

Oh, pumpkin, I won't let you go so easily.