Chapter 2

It's the first day of school and I'm not looking foward to it, unlike Mirei. She's all bubbly and happy today. She loves going to school and meeting new people. I finished packing our lunches and called Mirei out of her room. She comes bouncing out with energy and smiles.

"Is it time to leave yet?" She asked me. I nodded my head and handed her lunch to her. She grabbed it and ran to get her bookbag. I grabbed mine and waited by the door for her.

"KARIN-CHAN! I CAN'T FIND MY BOOKBAG!" I heard Mirei yell from her room. I sighed, grabbed it off the couch, and walked into her room.

"It was on the couch" I joke with her. She smiles and bounces over to me. With her smile and energy, you'd think she was a bunny. She races to the door after grabbing her bag and we begin the walk to school.

After walking for about 10 minutes the school came into view. Mirei started running towards the school with her boundless energy and stopped suddenly. She turned around and yelled back to me.

"KARIN-CHAN! YOU'RE SO SLOW!" She was laughing while saying that. I continued walking until I was beside her and we looked at the school.

"Are you ready?" I ask Mirei. She turns to me and smiles.

"Of course I'm ready. What about you?" I shook my head at her question.

"As ready as I'll ever be." With that response we both walked through the doors and began our first day of school.

Hello! I am Admin Brightest Bubbles! I'm so sorry I took so long and that it's so short but I've been busy. I will try and update sooner and I hope you enjoy the story. Bye♡