Chapter two: Jealous?

Start from the beginning

'How can they not tell it's me I'm the only one with this stupid piece of shit called a jumpsuit?' Naruto said to kurama through his mind.

"Who are you cutie?" Asked Ino who blushed brightly for she quickly realised she said it out loud.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto." The said boy said with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

Every girl who was staring at him yelped for his voice wasn't his high pitched one but a deep and smooth one.

"That's a lie Naruto doesn't have that hairstyle and he is definitely not fit like Shika-kun!" Yelled a loud pink haired bitch that couldn't even make a single elemental jutsu.

"Oh is that so?" Naruto disappeared and was quickly behind Sakura with a kunai to her neck.

"Well I'm the REAL Naruto." The blonde took a seat right after that and waited calmly for his sensei.

"Alright starting today you will no longer be in this class room you'll be out doing missions and keeping this village running you are ninjas,comrades, and the future generation of this village now I will tell you your squad and sensei team one:..........team seven:Suki Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Ino yamakana sensei Kakashi hatake. Team eight: Kiba Inuzuki, Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyuga ,Sensei Kurenai ouji. Team nine: Shikumaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, and Sakura Haruno ,Sensei Asuma Saratobi, everyone your sensei's will pick you up after lunch dismissed." Everyone was getting up when Suki jumped in front of Naruto's desk and glared at him she continued to glare before she saw his eyes flash red before turning back blue ,as she continued to stare someone who was sleeping stretched and made her lips connect with Naruto's.

Suki stared wide eyed and felt all her worries wash away until she realised she lost her first kiss to Naruto Uzumaki she opened her eyes to see his eyes closed and his face calmed she then pushed him back and jumped out the window.

'Matatabi did I just kiss Naruto?' Suki was in a tree sitting and continued to ask the same question and always got the same answer.

'Yes you did and I think he enjoyed it.' The two tails said annoyed.

Suki gave off a squeal of delight as she lost her first kiss to her cursh.

Naruto was stunned as he felt his lips then he got up and walked out the class calmly as he made his was to Ichiraku's ramen when he got there Ino walked up and smiled warmly at him but he just shrugged it off.

"So um Naruto-kun why aren't you all cheerful as usual?" On the inside Ino cursed herself for asking such an idiotic question.

"It was all a mask Ino, Ichiraku-San I'll be taking my leave how much do I owe you?" Naruto asked calmly.

"It's on the house and see you later I guess." With that Ichiraku turned all his attention to his work.

Naruto got off the stool and walked towards the Yamanaka flower shop he searched for white roses for two people that he missed all his life.

"Um Naruto-kun why are you looking for flowers?" Ino asked curiously.

"They are for two important people that I've never got to meet." Naruto picked the roses that had a soft mixture of red and white kind of a pink color.

Ino nodded and Naruto payed as he then walked out and made his way to the memorial stone once he got there he got on one knee and gave his real smile.

"Hi mom and dad I know you wouldn't want me to cry but I just miss you so ,so much I don't know what to do anymore it's just so hard to be alone and every time I think of you I just get a knot in my stomach and it hurts." Naruto started crying and kept crying until he felt a presence behind him well more like three.

Naruto got up quickly as he laid the roses on the stone he then turned around to see his team with their sensei Kakashi.

"Hey Naruto I'm your sensei Kakashi and we're meeting in training ground seven now come along." Kakashi gave a smile behind his mask.

As the team arrived to their training ground Kakashi sat on the ground he then motioned for his students to follow his lead as they all did.

"If we are going to be a team let's at least try to get to know each other I'll start by telling you my dislikes likes hobbies and dream."
Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.

"Kakashi Hatake is the name,likes hmm your not old enough to know,dislikes I don't have many, and dreams for the future haven't thought about that." Kakashi then pointed to Suki.

"My name is Suki Uchiha,likes tomatoes, Nii-san, and a certain something/someone, dislikes fangirls,weaklings,and power hungry fools, dreams for the future to have strong children to bring light to the Uchiha." Suki said in a cold statement but blushed a soft pink at her own words.

Kakashi then pointed to Ino.

"I'm Ino Yamanaka likes flowers,family,and Naruto-kun,dislikes bullies,killing, and rapist,dreams for the future to marry someone and have good children." Ino then thought of what she said and blushed.

Naruto stared at Kakashi with a cold one.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki likes Kurama,training, and poky,dislikes weaklings, a certain Uchiha, and feeling weak, dreams for the future to bring back my parents." Naruto said as his hair then covered his eyes which were now red with a cats pupil.

Kakashi found it hard to breathe so did the two girls.

"Well come back here at seven am sharp and don't eat or you will puke." Kakashi then poofed away to the hokage's office to report.

"Team 7 passes Hokage-sama." Kakashi smiled behind his mask.

"You've never passed a team before the bell test what makes you so sure?" The hokage asked.

"My team will pass hokage I'm sure of it." Kakashi said.

As Naruto got up to walk away he felt a hand grab his he turned around to see it belonged to Ino.

" Umm Naruto-kun would you care to join me to the cafe to get some green tea and dango?" Ino asked as she looked down at her feet to hide her blush.

"Eh umm sure Ino-Chan let's go." Naruto said.

Suki who was listening to the conversation felt her blood boil when Naruto added Chan to Ino's name.

'That Bitch won't steal Naruto from me!' Suki yelled in her mind.

"Um can I come along?" Asked Suki who received a small smirk from Naruto.

"If you want to Suki" Naruto then started walking towards the dango shop ran by Mikoto Uchiha ,Suki's mother.

Tbc: So what do you think please comment below and Thx for the reads.