Chapter two: Jealous?

(Third pov) As Naruto kept his gaze straight Suki started blushing for she noticed that only a few cemeteries were separating their lips.

"What are you doing in my home Uchiha?" Naruto asked sternly as he then gripped her throat with his free hand for he had so many encounters with the villagers doing this and hurting him.

Suki then glared at Naruto as she sneered at him the said boy looked at her eyes he quickly noticed that one was green and the other blue but he knew her original color was a dark shade of onyx.

"Since when are you so serious baka?" The said Uchiha said to the blonde.

Naruto then let go and walked over to his couch and sighed.

"Go now Uchiha I don't want to see you after we are assigned our teams hopefully we are not on the same one." Naruto stated coldly.

"Same here you fucking bastard!" Suki yelled as she ran out the door with tears falling from her eyes.

'Matatabi why is he like this I've never done anything to him and the way he says Uchiha is as though he wants us massacred.' Suki said to he tailed beast.

'Let him be ,after tomorrow you'll never have to worry about him again.' Matatabi said to her vessel in a soft caring voice.

'Your right it's his loss I'm the best genin and the strongest besides I am a UCHIHA!' Suki ran to the forest and quickly let one tail out so she could control it.

'Naruto I hate you.' Suki kept repeating it to herself.

***Next morning***
(Third pov) As Naruto awoke from his sleep he smiled softly at himself he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom which was now clean he proceeded to brush his teeth.

'So Kurama today is the day huh?' He heard a soft grunt.

'Shut the fuck up ugly whore.' The kyuubi said as he then yelled
'Minato!!' Naruto blocked off the Fox as he took of his pajamas which was just shorts and his boxers.

He then proceeded by stepping in the shower and turning it on he felt relieved as the hot water ran down his back his back was full of scars which he hated he forgot to tell kurama to heal them completely he grabbed his shampoo and poured some on top of his head. Naruto began to scrub his head which was now covered by bubbles he then washed out all the shampoo and stepped out and grabbed a fluffy orange towel.

'Kurama should I wear that stupid orange jumpsuit for today then when we meet teams my new clothes?' The blonde asked his tailed beast.

'Go for it kit.' The bijuu said roughly.

Naruto let his hair fully down as it looked as though he was the miniature version of his father he quickly put on the orange abomination.

'Here I go last day of having to be in the same class as those ignorant fools.' Naruto smiled at the thought being a lone wolf was always his style and now he would only have to put up with three people including his sensei.

'Kit I think you would be better out of the village the only jutsus you know is because of me your lucky you have great chakra control if not you wouldn't be able to make one single clone alone.' Naruto thought about what the Fox said.

'Your right I have to get stronger not only to kill the masked man but also to protect those who aren't strong enough to protect themselves.' Naruto jumped out his window and unzipped his jacket it was very hot that day.

As he made his way to school many females looked and stared at him for they all had a blush for they saw that he had a outline of a six pack but of course it wasn't just completely noticeable once he got inside and got to class some of the girls looked at him and smiled but little did they know it was Naruto they thought it was another boy.