Chapter 2

Thursday night at the bar and the place was packed with coeds lucky enough to schedule their Friday's free. Sean entered the bar and immediately took an available stool. He was positioned perfectly in the corner where he could observe everything. After not seeing his blonde bombshell, Sang, the night before nor having a voicemail or text message since providing her with his number, he anxiously scoped out the bar.

When he couldn't find her his face broke into a slight frown; one that he had to fight to keep from turning into a scowl when Jade approached. "Well, if it isn't my favorite customer. What can I get for you tonight, Sexy?"

"How about that Old Fashion?" She frowned and he knew that his favorite drink was not on the menu for the evening. "Or a pint of Bell's Oberon works fine as well."

Jade smiled at him and swayed her hips so that her skirt that barely covered her ass, flipped up. Sean wondered just how many men that move actually worked on. Jade returned with his beer and Sean settled in for a long night of watching Jade and the second bartender. There was only one problem; a second bartender was nowhere in sight. For one of the busiest nights of the week only having one bartender was a mistake on the owner's part. That was unless the owner didn't have a choice because another bartender had quit.

20 minutes later and a flash of beautiful blonde hair went streaking behind the bar. Sean tried to listen intently to the conversation Sang and Jade were having.

"Took you long enough to get here, bitch!"

"I came as quickly as I could, Jade. It's not my fault that Brittany quit at the last minute. I'm just filling in as a favor."

"Whatever, just remember how this works, Sang. You don't ring anyone out and only serve the drinks and no flirting with the male clientele."

"I know."

Sean down the rest of his drink quickly so that by the time Sang met his gaze he could shake his empty glass at her. She quickly approached him.

"What can I get you? Another beer? And Old Fashion?" Sean smiled at her and ordered his Old Fashion. He watched as Sang moved quickly around the bar, efficiently making his drink, and doing all of this with a smile on her face.

"How've you been, Sang? I didn't see you here yesterday when I stopped by." Sean watched as Sang checked over her shoulder for Jade's location. Thankfully, the leech was throwing herself at another male patron and wasn't worried about Sang in the slightest.

"I'm good, Sean. I'm not usually here on Wednesdays and Thursdays due to my class schedule, but we had someone quit without notice so I'm filling in tonight."

"Well, I'm going to consider myself lucky then. You're the only one who can make a proper Old Fashion in this town." Sean gave her his best smile and delighted in her return one.

She placed his drink in front of him and smiled again before excusing herself to go wait on other patrons. Throughout the night Sean noticed the same pattern; Sang doing all of the work for none of the tips. This time, courtesy of Victor, his button camera had caught all of the exchanges. Sean had enough evidence to get Jade fired and make life better for the rest of the employees.

Just as it was nearing last call, a final Old Fashion was placed in front of him by Sang. "This one's on me." She had said to him with a flirty wink and Sean's heart went into overdrive.

He had been sipping that last drink; wanting nothing more than to savor the last few minutes he had with her tonight before he had to go meet with the owner. As he finished the last few sips of his drink he placed it back on to the coaster. Something had caught his eye. Looking through the bottom of the glass he could see something written there, but when he picked the glass up nothing was there.

Setting the glass back down he thought he saw writing again and knew where he had seen the writing. Scribbled on the coaster was Sang's phone number.