I gulped and for the first time I felt anger "My baby, not ours" I spat at him "I have nothing to do with you"

Anger flashed in his eyes "This is my baby too"

I laughed humorlessly "How would you know?" I looked at him in digust trying to hide my shivering "There were three of you remember?Any one of you could be the father"

"Well I don't see anyone else jumping to take the opportunity, be thankful"

"I don't want anyone" I said "Certainly not you"

Grant was about to answer but stopped when he noticed something behind me. I turned and saw...Kyle. He looked mad, and shocked as he came towards us.

"GRANT? Grant could be the father? THREE MEN?! What the hell Alex?!" he screamed, anger and agony in his eyes

"Kyle I can explain I-"

"Is this the big secret? That you're a whore?" I flinched at his words and took a step back. "I can't believe it! What happened to you Alex?"

"Kyle please-"

"Yes it's my baby" Grant interrupted me "She's the one night fling I told you about Kyle, we're in love" he draped his arm on my shoulders but I jumped back at the touch.

"What?! No! Kyle listen to me" But kyle wasn't even looking at me he was too busy glaring at Grant.

"This is too much" he said "I-I can't" he turned around and walked away

"KYLE"I yelled running after him, ignoring Grant's yells for me to come back. "Kyle Please"

I reached the top of the stairs just as Kyle went down them "Please stop and listen to me"

I ran down the stairs and but tripped, I let out a yelp of surprise and saw Kyle turn with a surprised look on his face as I tumbled down the steps. My hands reached for my stomach instantly to protect my baby.

When I finally reached bottom I couldn't move, my body was in too much pain and I felt the blood seeping through my pants.

"ALEX!" Kyle was beside me in a second, looking at me panicked. I tried to tell him something but ended up coughing.

"K-Kyle my b-baby" I managed to say "Pl-please save my b-baby" Kyle looked pained and I felt my eyes flutter closed before I fell into the darkness.

Kyle's P.O.V.

"ALEX" I yelled as she fell down the stairs, my heart fell with her. I ran at an inhuman speed to her, not caring who saw and looked at her frail body. 

"K-Kyle my b-baby" she said after a cough and I looked at her pants and saw them covered in blood, staining the floor "Pl-please save my b-baby" I looked at her pained, knowing the pain she was going through, my little mate.

Alex went limp and I freaked out, forgetting about my earlier anger I carried her and for the first time noticed the swarm of students around us "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could to her car. I took out the spare keys she gave me and put her in the back seat.

"Come on" I said starting the car and driving as fast as I could. I was glad the small clinic for wolves that my mom ran was nearby. I carried her to the building and ignored my shocked looking mom as she stared at Alex's bloody body in my hands.

"She fell down the stairs at school Mom" I looked at Alex "Help her! Please"

Mom nodded and pushed me out of the room. I slumped on the floor, my head in my hands praying she'd be alright. I didn't care who she slept with, I didn't care how many as long as she was alright.

It seemed like hours before mom got out of the room looking grim. "How is she?" I asked anxiously, mom stayed silent "Mom?"

"Alex is alright just some bruises" she stated, still not looking at me

"And the baby?"

Mom closed her eyes "I couldn't save him"

I stumbled back and used the wall to hold me. The baby was gone! Alex lost her baby! If I hadn't ran from her, if I had just listened to her. It was all my fault! An innocent baby was now dead. Alex would surely hate me. I didn't care that it wasn't mine, it was Alex's and that was the same, I would've treated it like my own

"No" I whispered "NO"

"Kyle I'm sorry" Mom said patting my back, "The blow to her stomach was too strong even for a baby wolf. You can go in and see her you know, she's still asleep"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and shakily got up. Mom stepped aside and I went in. The door closed and I forced myself to look at Alex, I wasn't ready. She looked so pale a slight bruise on he cheek and a bit more on her arms.

I sat down on the chair beside her and couldn't let a few tears escape, knowing no one would see them. "I'm so sorry" I said and held her hand "It's my fault. It's all my fault"

========================

:O who knew this would happen eh? ;) :P I'll upload as soon as I can I swear

P.S. I did not edit this, I'll edit it and other chapters later.

Don't forget to check out my fb page I made it to keep you guys updated on pics, covers and updates on my stories.      Danabm (on Wattpad) search it :D

Vote, Comm, enjoy