Dramione One Shots

And So The Pureblood Fell For The Mudblood

"This boy is no son of mine. He's with a Mudblood! He betrayed us Narcissa!" Lucius shouts "Lucius! This war is over! I'm done with this! It doesn't matter where these witches or wizards came from. They are just like is and I will treat Hermione just as." Narcissa says beginning to raise he voice. Hermione looks up at Draco. They smile at each other. "Narcissa! How can you say something like that?! Allowing your son to be with that Mudblood!" Narcissa screams in anger! "Since when is he just MY son? I quite remember that he is your son too! Not just mine!" Lucius yells at her. "This boy is no son of mine as I said! Look at him! Loving such filth!" Draco walks up to him. "Ok, that's enough, Father. If you can't respect me and my choices then I'm done with you. I hope you rot in Azkaban! And no one is going to feel sorry for you! I have never done anything to disrespect you! It's not my fault I love her Father! If you ever felt anything for anyone you wouldn't care! We just got done with a war! I'm sick and tired of all your problems with everything!" Draco says. Hermione goes and stands next to him. "I really hope we can get past this Lucius. And thank you Narcissa. You've been very kind. Lucius looks at Hermione in disgust. "Filthy Mudblood! How dare you talk to me!" Narcissa goes and stands by Hermione and Draco. "I'm done Lucius. I choose this life and I can change it. And I'm going to. Hermione is just like us. Just because she comes from a muggle family doesn't mean she's any different. I'm done. I think we're all done." Hermione and Draco look at each other. He leans down and kisses her. "Well that's that then. I love you my little Granger." She chuckles ." I love you too my little Malfoy.