Chapter one- Your first day.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep!* You reach to turn off your alarm clock. Today was your first day at your new school,  Akademi High school. Rumor has it, someone in that school has been killing their fellow pupils. You're not TOO excited.                                                                                                                                                        "Holy crap! I'm running late!" You dart out of the door, and ran toward the big school on the hill down the road. You aren't sure what to expect. Jerks? Maybe. Either way, you were going to end up there. As you approach the gate, you happen to see a girl with purple hair just get off the phone. She looked frustrated. But why? Despite your eagerness to help her out, you walk past as if you didn't realize she was there.

After checking in with the principal, you head to your locker.                                                                                        "Look out!" You turn around, curious as to who had spoken. As you turn around, a shoe hits you right in the forehead.                                                                                                                                                                                  "Ouch! Hey, watch it next time!" You rub the red shoe marking on your forehead.                                            "Hey, no need to be so rude!" You look at the boy who's shoe hit you. He has grey eyes, black hair, and looks kinda cowardly. "Any way, you're new here, right? I'm Taro Yamada.... And you are...?" He stands there, patiently, waiting for you to reply.

" (Y/N/L/N). Now Taro, how DID your shoe hit me? Did it grow wings and fly off your foot?" You stand there with your arms crossed, tapping your foot. "Well.... I took my shoe off to throw it at this guy named Budo to test his reflexes. He's the president of the Martial Arts club and is supposedly the strongest in the school." Taro seems to be nervous. You can't help but glance to your left, only to see a girl behind one of the lockers staring at Taro. "Have a fan club?" You ask, curious as to what the girl was here for."What? Oh. Her. That's Ayano Aishi. I have no idea what the hell her problem is, but everywhere I go, she seems to be there, or at least near the location I'm at." You started to recognize the girl...                                                    "Wow. Stalker alert! You think she's ob-" *RIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG* The halls become crowded with people. The girl so-claimed 'Ayano' disappeared.

After having major difficulties trying to find class 3-2, you finally arrive..... Late. As soon as you step through the door, your eyes dart to focus on a guy in the back row wearing a headband with some Japanese writing on it. You only speak and read English, so you didn't understand what it said. You and the boy make eye contact for about 2 minutes. You jump as soon as you heard the teacher's voice. "May I help you?". I doesn't sound as if she's having a good day.                                                                                 "I'm (Y/N/L/N). I'm new here and it says here that I'm to be attending this class..."  You stand there, waiting for the teacher to finish scanning the paper you handed her, looking for the classroom number. "Hmm..... Alright. Go sit over there." She points to an empty desk right next to the guy you made eye contact with. You start to walk over to your desk as the teacher continues with the lesson. Once you sit down, you let out a big sigh, plopping your books on the desk.                                                                    "Hey, you alright? You seem frustrated... I'm Budo Masuta, pleasure to meet you, (Y/N). If you ever need anything, just let me know, and i'll help you out." (Wait..... THIS dude is Budo? He doesn't look all mean and tough as I pictured him.... Actually... He's a little cute...) You thought in your head as he was talking. 

                                                                             ~ 45 mins. later~                                                                                                                "That's all for today, class. And DON'T forget about your project due Friday!" Everyone had pushed their way out of the door as you just sat there, staring at your schedule, trying to find the next class. "Hey, (Y/N). Did you come from the sewage or something? You look like trash!" The people who were insulting you howled with laughter "Oh, I get it, She's actu-" You stand up, with your fist in a ball.             "Guys, just leave her be! Don't you have anything else to do with your life?" Budo had came behind you to pull you away from the rude jerks. "Shit, she has Budo on her side. Later, (Y/N)"                   "Don't mind them. If they ever bother you again, I'll deal with them." You couldn't help but blush and smile. Can Budo get anymore kind? (No. (Y/N), you can't fall in love on the first day of school!)  "Let's go. It's lunch time anyway. Maybe I can introduce you to some of the clubs...?" Budo takes your hand and starts walking down the hall. All you can do is walk along with him, blushing, staring at your hand as it's being held by Budo's...

                                                                             TO BE CONTINUED                                                                                               Hey guys, I hope you liked this story. It was REALLY fun to make. I'm just going to put up this bit of it to see what your opinions of it is. If you want me to continue this story or if you have suggestions on other stories, let me know. Thanks! ^v^