My thug

TEONNA'S P.O.V

hey guys my names teonna Marie smith but ppl call me tee. I grew up in ATL my daddy runs these streets so they call him king and I'm his princess. But enough about me, today I had school I go to Washington high(not a real school). I did my hygiene thing then I got dressed in booty shorts, a high wasted purple shirt so they could see my belly ring, purple high tops I curled my hair that goes to the middle of my back and yes it's real. I got in my red BMW and pick up my two best friends maliyah and Kendal.

Kendal: heeeey bitch

Me: heeeey

Maliyah: hey gurl

Me: y'all ready for school?

Them: hell naw

Me: of course

With that I drove off and we pulled up to the school. When we got out all eyes were on us, hoes were mad muggin and guys were lickin there lips. We was lookin baaad, I mean we were thick in all the right places and we were lookin bomb. There was one guy who caught my eye he was 6'2 light skin had a couple tattoos waves and he was strong he must've caught me lookin at him cause he started walking over here.

???: hey ma

Me: hey

???: what's your name?

Me: teonna but my friends call me tee

???: well Tee it must b your lucky day, my names jaylen

Me: and why is it my lucky day?

Jaylen: because it's the day u become my girl

Me: naw ill pass

With that I went to first period with my two mains and took a seat in the back.

JAYLENS P.O.V

I'm not gonna lie lil mama was baad she was thick in all the right places and she was pretty I gotta have her.

I was making my way to first period when one of my hoes started claiming she was pregnant I knew she was lying because I only been getting head from her I just pushed passed her and walked to my class. when I walked in tee was sitting in the back with two fine girls but not as fine as her. I sat with my niggas Troy, Christian, money ,and Robert they been my niggas since day one.

TEONNA'S P.o.v

It was time for lunch and we sat at table nine. We were all talking until jaylen walked up.

Jaylen: hey ma

Me: don't call me ma

Jaylen: my bad, tee wanna hang after school?

Me: naw I gotta go take these ratchets home and I'm not into you

Maliyah and Kendal must've heard because they were telling me to go hang with him, he's cute, don't worry about us.

Jaylen: come on tee just as friends

Me: fine but just because my ratchet ass friends be buggin

Jaylen: alright meet me in the front after school

Me: we're we gon go?

Jaylen: a party..

AFTER SCHOOL

Teonnas p.o.v

So I went to the front like jay told me to and he was waiting with a bunch of his friends. Once they split he asked me if I was ready to go. I said yeah and we hopped in his black on black mustang and we pulled up to this big ass house. I already knew how he was makin money but I didn't judge cuz we do it too.