A Lovers Tail

(Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are both owned by Hiromu Arakawa.)

This went through heavy editing by me. XD

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once upon a time, there was Winry and Winry liked Ed and Ed liked Winry. One day, the two went on a picnic and ate sandwiches. They brought their dog along because his leg was broken and Winry fixed it while they were eating their sandwiches. They sat up on a hill next to the river underneath a tree. While they had their backs turned, and since the dogs' leg was broken, he fell down the hill and went into the water . Ed and Winry rushed down the hill to save him. Ed jumped into the water and used the sand from the bottom of the river to make a glass dome around his head to breathe. A few minutes later he came up and couldn't find the dog. So they ran down the river in hopes they would find him in the lagoon at the end. The finally made it to the lagoon and saw an automail dog leg on the shore. Winry was crying and Ed kissed her and the both confessed their love for each other. But then, in the distance, they heard a faint bark down the shore. And there they saw the dog lying in the shallow water. As they were walking home Ed and Winry kissed some more and then Ed proposed to her and she said yes, of course. Later they 'ya know' and Winry was pregnant and then they had six kids. Three were boys and three were girls. They all thought Al was a toy so whenever they came over they tried to kill him. The end.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry reader. You may have to go gouge your eyes out or something or go clear your head for a while after reading this.