chapter 5

Hello chicas
New update and did you like last chapter hope you did

Enjoy
..................

Hunters pov(finally)

I had gone home after blaze poured water over me . I was really mad so I decided to train so I did .

I changed in to a grey sports bra and black Nike shorts. With matching
Shoes .

After warming up I started punching the bag and I zoned out .

My real eye colour is not green it's actually blue but if you saw them you wouldn't be able to look for too long .

You would already known about my history and who I am most of it is true except for a frozen heart . But it's kind of true if you touch my heart it is cold like ice. Like I said not much difference.

Then there's blaze the idiot who has a death wish .

Man I am glad he got what he deserves. Pow lost my train of thought.

I snapped out of my trance to see feathers everywhere.well there goes my punching bag.

I should go to the ring before I rip more punching bags.

I wore a hoodie and jeans over my
Bra and shorts . I went to my garage to get my motorcycle . It was black and grey . Went to the ring. You see the ring is part of the gang world so to go To the ring you need to go to the gang world . Which is underground. So at the ring I signed up for ten fights . I don't have a manager. I don't have friends. I always work alone .

I wasn't wearing contacts . But I was wearing a mask specially designed for me. after I finished nine of my fights .I knew something was going to happen . The guy I was fighting decided to play dirty in the middle of the fight he pulled out a knife and pushed it in my stomach.

I didn't even flinch. Instead I pulled the knife out and black blood trailed down my wound . I laughed a bone chilling laugh . He was frozen in shock and disbelief. I threw the knife to the side and pulled my fist back and punched him . I said say hello to Satan for me Before punching him .when I got out of the ring . Everyone parted like the medetarian sea .

I smirked like the demon I am .I spotted blaze's gang among the crowd . I collected my money and left . I got home changed and slept.

....................
You like or do you like .😎😎

Vote

Comment

Bye