Start of Prologue: Going into the Storm

I wake up and lazy as ever get out of bed. "I need to actually get out and move again." I say to myself opening my patio door and stepping out into the sunlight. I look toward the lake in the distance and hear barking from one of my wolves " Claudia !" I call and get the ones attention as she comes running up to greet me. I pet her and smile " it's a good thing I woke up before you started making such a fuss" I laugh. I pat her back and she goes running back down and into the field. " I'll play later like always "I yell to her and walk back in.

I hear my phone ring and look to see its says no number . I think it might be angel saying he gotten into trouble again. I pick up " what do you want I just woke up" I answer " Annie I think think you be this cold" I hear Scott say. I sigh " well this is rare I figure you a Zelda wouldn't be calling be for till the summer" I say to him. And he laughs "well you know how she is, and you're the one who pick Florida to say in so it's not my fault . By the way I'm going on a trip and I want you to come along." I pick of a pack of papers and put my reading glasses on. " where are we going, England again to see Agitha?" I say sarcastically. " no but you're close. There a ship at my port waiting to take you, your second in comrade already been notified and just so you know this isn't a request." The last few words sounds like fresh ice so I know I don't have a choice. " Very well Mr. Fitzgerald, I'll be seeing you soon." I hang up without another word and set out.

It's evening now as a get on the cruise ship " this is what I get for living on the east coast" I say to myself half dead from traveling all day. I walk to the Captain's quarters " Captain, I wanted to know where it is Mr. Fitzgerald Wants you to take me?" I ask and he smiles and says " We are heading for your home town miss, that what he says" ...I look of horror comes across my face " I'm going home..." I say not know what else to say and the Captain looks at me with confusion. " What the matter Miss.Rice ?" I shake my head and leave the room, I quickly dial my cell phone. " So how does it feel-I cut him off - this a violation of our agreement!" I yell and he pauses for a moment " Japan has something i want and I'm talking what is mine.I knew you would find out eventually so I'm bringing you along.Tho it was against the strategist plans. By all means come a try to stop me or help me so instruction doesn't fall upon those you hold dear, our agreement only fell upon keeping you a secret, nothing eles.. So make your choice I'll be waiting" he hangs up and I look at my phone. "You might live to regret this.."

My minds go back to when it was simpler...