Chapter 1

Cassie's P.O.V.
When I first met Dylan, I thought he was the complete package. Brown hair, green eyes, football player - everything you'd ever want in a boyfriend, I got it. But something about him always seemed a little off. Like he wasn't telling me something. But if you want to know what happened, I have to go back to the beginning. When Dylan first asked me on a date.

1 month ago
"Hey Cassie!" I slowly walked over to him with some minor suspicion. "Yes?" I asked nervously. "I know that we haven't spoken much, but I've seen how amazing you are. You smart, funny and beautiful. So what I'm trying to say is, will you go out with me?" He asked with a small smell of a plea in his voice. I started to stare in into his eyes and said 'yes' in a dazed, hypnotized tone. "Sweet!" He yelled. High-fiving his teammates who were his posse that followed him over here. I quickly snapped out of my trance to find football players doing their victory dances as if they scored a victory dance as if they scored a 40-yard touchdown! "So...dinner on Saturday? Possibly, me pick you up at 6:30?"He asked. "Sure." I said in a mysterious tone as I slowly traced my finger under his chin and slowly walked away. In my head I was doing my happy dance, but on the outside I had a mysterious smile along my face just staring into his big green eyes wondering what was going through his head.

Dylan's P.O.V.

When Cassie told me that she would go out with me; all I could do was celebrate with the team. When I finally calmed down, I made the plans - I'll drive her to dinner on on Saturday at 6:30. Perfect. I don't know if she's the one, but if she is, I will make her mine forever.