We said goodbye to Judy and Georgianna, then left for Rhode Island. Once we were in the car, I pulled out the map and Ed drove off towards Harrisville, Rhode Island. Surprisingly I was able to stay awake during the whole drive to the house.

Ed and I got all settled in and a little room for us to sleep upstairs. No one liked the idea of us sleeping upstairs, but we both preferred to sleep where there was some activity going on in the house. If we were a lone upstairs we would have a better chance of me seeing something.

We had gone over the things that had happened on the land, no one had seen any of the people we were talking about. That was the bad part about things like this, sometimes they will see what you are talking about, other times they don't. Most of the time what ever the force may be, it is invisible.

We spent the rest of the day getting things set up for the next couple of days that we would be spending at the house. The cameras were what took the longest to set up, Ed and Drew knew exactly what they were doing when they set everything up. That is a good thing because I have no idea how to set those things up.

Carolyn and I had had set some pictures up on the mantel while everything else was being set up. As both of us grabbed the picture of the whole family, I couldn't help but smile when I held the picture. It was a very happy day for the entire family.

"Nice day on the beach," I commented as we both set the picture on the mantel.

"Yes it was," she agreed with a smile. Her eyebrows then furrowed and she looked at me quite confused. "How did you know that?"

"Its like an insight, I see bits and pieces of things," I explained with a smile.

After everything was set up for the night, everyone sat around waiting for something to happen. It got later and later, and nothing would happen. Or so we thought nothing was going to happen. The clock had stopped at 3:07 a.m.

When a door opened, we thought it is something happening, it was just Brad. He looked at us strangely when he stepped out of the bathroom and we were all standing there. Later on, the door to the basement creaked open, and of course no one was near the door when it opened.

After the door had opened, Ed, Brad, and I headed down to the basement to see if we could pick anything up. Brad had the camera running, Ed had the microphone, and I didn't need anything because I can sense things they cannot.

Once we were down in the basement, Brad had the camera on Ed and I walked around. After a few moments of walking around in the basement, I suddenly began to feel light headed, sick to my stomach, and very dizzy.

"Lorraine, are you alright?" Ed as I held on to the railing at the bottom of the stairway, hunched over.

"There is definitely something down here," I said moving my hand to emphasize the space around me. I stood up and squinted a little at Ed.

After staying down in the basement for a good five minutes, we headed back upstairs; hopefully with something caught on video, or tape recording. I know there was something down in that basement, of course I was the only one to feel whatever it was down there. I know whatever was down there, was not good. It was the dark thing that was terrorizing this family.

We stood in the doorway talking about the basement, when it slammed shut all of a sudden. Luckily Brad was still recording when the door slammed shut. Carolyn was also lucky that Roger was able to pulled her out of the way because she would have gotten hurt by how hard the door shut.

We were in the foyer still when Nancy's hair was picked up and she began to be drug around the living. I ran to grab a pair of scissors. I quickly ran to Nancy as she was being drug around the living room and cut the hair. I felt bad for having to cut her hair, but whatever it was that was dragging her around stopped.