If This Ain't Love Then What Is?

AN> okay so three chapters today, hopefully this is good another make out scene

Chapter 4

 [Brads POV]

   It wasn’t till dinner I noticed that Nicky wasn’t wearing his glasses. I thought they made him look way sexy. But his eyes his eyes were so different they were blue but gray around the pupil they were crystal like. “You okay Brad you are staring at me.” He raised a brow. “Yes, um your eyes are just insanely beautiful.” Cassie choked on her water. “Um thank you I guess.” He blushed looking down at the food in front of him. I began to admire him again the way his black hair fell into his face, his eyes peeking up at me, the way his skin flushed when he was embarrassed, he was so beautiful.  An elbow jabbed my ribs taking my fixation away from Nicky. I glared at Cassie who was giving me a what are you doing look, I shrugged. What am I doing this can’t happen with our parents here.

  But all I can think about is him. We are really close friends we share a bed together, which hasn’t been awkward till now. My feelings for him have grown strong and it’s hard to resist the urge to make a move. Especially waking up cuddling with him it just feels so right. When we were finished with dinner our parents paid the bill, Nicky came back to my house, my parents dropped us off and they went “Out” which usually meant they weren’t going to be back tonight or tomorrow night. Unlocking the front door I let us in. the lights were out in the house which meant no Collin. I sighed in relief.

  “Xbox?” Nicky nodded with a smile. We raced up the stairs about half way up Nicky tripped me making me tumble down a step or two. He laughed evilly as he tried to run away but I was too quick. I grabbed his ankle pulling him down as well. This was a normal thing for us wrestling, tackling, and messing about. The major reason why I haven’t told him how I feel is because this, this will all change. Sure it could change for the better, but he is straight so I can’t expect him to be okay with it. “Brad your kind of spacey you doing okay” Nicky asked staring down at me. He must have gotten up when I was deep in thought. “I’m fine. Help me up?” I held out my hand. His hand slid into mine he pulled me to my feet. “thanks.” He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked the rest of the way to my room.

   “Thank you again for inviting Ryder it means a lot to our friendship. I know you hate him and all but it would be nice if you two could get along.” Nicky said as he jumped onto my bed. Oh the things I want to do to him on that bed. I sat on the edge “I don’t hate him, I’m just jealous that you guys are closer friends than you and me.”  He chuckled sitting behind me. “That’s impossible nobody will ever be closer friends than us” he ruffled my hair. I smiled. “Want a drink?” he smiled while nodding.

[Nickys POV]

   Ten shots later I found myself alone in Brad’s room well kind of alone. Brad passed out three shots ago. Being drunk, bored, and alone was never a good mixture. It is Time to explore, to boldly go where no boy has gone before, Collins room. I slipped out of Brad’s room listening for any movement in the house. Hearing none I made my way down the hall stopping in front of Collins door. I could feel the butterflies flutter around as my hand rested on the door knob.

      I was about to see Collins room for the first time in thirteen years and boy was I nervous. I twisted the knob, no turning back now; I slowly pushed the door open peeing inside it was pitch black. My hand felt around for a light switch, once the light was on I stepped into the room. It was not what I expected. It was spotless, a guitar hung on the wall next to a poster of lady gaga, and the walls were a dark gray with lyrics written all over. It was awesome. “Ahem” a throat cleared behind me. I froze in place, I considered playing dead. “You lost?” shit Collin, I didn’t hear him come in. I turned slowly, stumbling a little yeah so I forgot I was drunk. I forgot. You ever forget? Well it happened to me. “Sorry I was just leaving.” I began to walk out my hand was grabbed “stay hang out, I assume your boyfriend passed out.” I growled “I’m not staying so you can tease me. You know damn well we aren’t dating” he chuckled “whoa there killer chill I won’t tease you.” he smiled softly I melted. “Aww hey cutie pie what are you doing here?” Hailee walking smacking my ass as she passed by me. Wait didn’t she want to kill me earlier.

   “Don’t worry Hun I was just messing around earlier. I’m not mad not the slightest bit.” I relaxed a little; well as much as I could I always had to be on guard when it came to Collin. I don’t want to do something stupid.  “Want to play a game with us?” Hailee said a soft smile spread across her lips. Games I love games what game are we playing. “Sure” I said plopping down onto the floor. “Which one?” Collin and Hailee exchanged looks as if reading each other’s minds “truth or dare.” That was creepy. “so Nick since you are the new comer truth or dare?” I thought for a minute. If I pick truth it’s possible that they will find out my secret so dare it is.

    “Dare.” Hailee thought for a minute before giving me a dare. I was scared for what she might come up with “I dare you to kiss Bradley while he sleeps.” I laughed that wasn’t really much I stood up from the floor both of them staring. I began to walk out but turned to see they had not moved “nobody is gonna come watch to make sure I do it.” Collin shook his head. Hailee giggled jumping to her feet. “I will watch” we walked to brads room together she giggled “have you ever kissed another boy?” I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “I’m about to right now.” I chuckled smooth trying to get me to open up about that no way.

We went into Brad’s room; he looked so peaceful passed out on the bed. Fear struck me when I was standing over the bed, what if he wakes up. I took in a deep breath. I climbed onto the bed to where I was hovering over him. My heart nearly leaping out of my chest I leaned down my lips pressing against his. I felt his lips move with mine a little my eyes were on his the whole time a moan escaped his lip. “mm Nicky” I pulled back his eyes were still closed a snore escaped his lips. He was dreaming, of me. I jumped out of the bed quickly nearly knocking Hailee over. She pulled me out of the room quick not stopping until we got safely into Collins. We burst out into giggles “I thought” I started “I know so did I” she added. Collin stood there looking at us like we were freaks.

    The rest of the game we decided to leave Brad sleeping body out of it. The game was dying down after some pretty weird dares like Collin daring me to kiss Hailee, come on what right minded boyfriend would dare another guy to kiss his girlfriend? I was on me again “Truth or dare?” I smiled “dare as if you had to ask.” She grinned “I dare you to kiss Collin. Not just pecks, like you did to Brad, really kiss him.” I’m sure the expression showed pretty much how I was feeling. I looked at the both of them “is that a joke?” I asked unsure if I should take her serious. “No. No jokes. I’m sure Collin won’t mind.” He smirked “I think he is a little scared.”

  I stood up walking to the bed where he was sitting butterflies filled my stomach, my heart pounding so hard I could feel it throughout my body, I am about to kiss the boy I like. Climbing into his lap I straddled him one of my hands cupped his cheek the other wrapped around him my lips crashing into his he sat there shocked for a minute I caught his bottom lip between my teeth pulling softly a soft moan escaped his lips giving me just enough to slip my tongue into his mouth he was now kissing me back. He fought for dominance and I lost. His lips were soft I could kiss him all night. “Hey, hey I’m still in the room” Hailee giggle. I pulled away blushing, “sorry” I slipped off of his lap. The kiss left me breathless and wanting more. I plopped back down on the floor. My eyelids feeling heavy, I was asleep.

  There was a pounding in my head the lights were to bright. My eyes fluttered open Brads I was in Brads room. Was last night real or the best dream of my life?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so if i get some comments and fans I will add some fun stuff!! i see some people reading come on motivate me tell me what you want to see happen. Was it a dream? whose your fave character?