Chapter 1

Hi guys!!! I decided to write this story in kind of a unique way soo I'm gonna try my best, I will update it as soon as I possibly can and I hope you guys like it!!! :)
----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1
Savannah's POV
I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling" Savannah, Get up! We need to talk to you".
I groaned and crawled out of my warm bed, and made my way downstairs.

When I walked in the kitchen my mom and dad were sitting at the table. I was kind of curious, the only time they sit at the table is when it's something really serious.

My dad said" Please sit down". I walked to the kitchen table and took a seat in a chair across from them.

I looked at them with a confused look and asked" What's going on?". My mom said" Sweetie, I need you to listen to us very closely".

I nodded still having a confused look on my face.

My dad spoke" Were gonna have to send you away". I couldn't believe what I just heard. I got up and yelled" WHAT?!? Your getting rid of me?".

My mom said" No We aren't,  you just have to go away for a while".

I yelled again" YEAH RIGHT, YOU GUYS LIED, YOU SAID I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE SENT AWAY!".

I  could see my father was getting mad he yelled" SAVANNAH MARIE MATTHEW'S, STOP IT RIGHT NOW, you are acting like a little kid, we are doing this for your safety".

I  wanted to cry" But why?, what's going to happen?".

My mom said" Honey, we've never told you this before but.. You have special powers".

I was shocked and asked" I have what?".

I looked at my father and he nodded" your mother is right, we never told you because you weren't ready we have no choice but to send you away because your in danger".

I asked" From what and who?".

My dad replied" A monster named Crawford, he wants you for your special powers, that's why you'll be going to the city of Swellview you'll be staying with the Hart family; you'll be safe there".

I nodded" I'll do it, if I really have to".

My mom answered" You have no say in this, your going no matter if you want to or not".

I asked" When do I leave?".

My dad Said" Tomorrow morning, so go pack".

I nodded and walked back upstairs to my room, and pulled out my blue suitcase, I started throwing clothes into it. I thought: I really don't wanna do this.

By the time I finished packing It was dinner time. I ate my dinner and made sure I had everything.

I really didn't wanna stay with some strange family but I knew I had to. I looked at the clock it was 9:30pm.

I decided I should get to sleep. I walked over to my bed, crawled into It and went to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------
AHHH!! Okay chapter 1 is complete. I hope you guys are enjoying my story!!!