#imagine #Justinbieber #BadboyJustin

Part 1-
I woke up to a gush of cold wind hitting my face. I pulled the cover over my face so didn't feel any breeze. I sighed and threw the covers off me. I was regretting this day already.

New school.
New people.
New life.

My parents divorced about 2years ago and I was living with my dad until he passed away, i don't know why he did but i don't really want to know tbh. So now I'm living with my mom. It was the forth month into the school year so ill be the new freak of the school that nobody will like and I will be the outcast of everyone.

Part 2-
I got out of bed and quickly changed into dark blue jeans and a long sleeved, black v-neck that fitted my skinny waist and my big hips perfectly. I threw my hair into a messy pony and then slipped on my black&white all star. There was no need to dress up anyway so I decided to go casual.

I ran downstairs and found my mom eating spaghetti on toast. "I'm gonna get going mom" I said, grabbing my house keys. "Ok sweetie. Text me if you don't feel comfortable there. Ill pick you up and we will figure something out" I smiled at the words that came out of my moms mouth.

I then walked out the door and walk to school.

At school-

I walked through the big doors of the lightly yellow coloured school. Kids&teens were everywhere. I grabbed my time schedule and then went to find my locker. I saw a girl with long blonde hair at the locker next to mine. I walked up to my locker and the girl looked at me. I quickly unlocked my locker and threw my bag in it before turning to the girl.

Part 3-
"You must be the new girl" she said, smiling. I nodded shyly. "I'm Zara" she said, holding out her hand. "(Yn)" I said, grabbing her hand and shaking it. She seemed very nice. We stood by our lockers and talked until her head shot towards our left.

A tall slim man wearing a red beanie, dark jacket, black jeans and red supras. He looked perfect. Everyone was looking at him. "Who's that?" I asked Zara. "That's Justin. Schools hottest guy, hes played every girl here and used them just for his own needs. Don't mess with him (Yn). He's back news. He's dangerous"

Part 4-
At that moment, his head shot towards me as I met his hazel eyes. He kept walking and kept his eyes locked on mine. He finally darted his eyes away from me and looked down at his feet as he kept walking.

As I walked in my English class I noticed that Justin was standing waiting outside my class. Who was he waiting for I wondered? I asked the teacher if I could go the loo "yes go quickly (y/n)" "yes sir" I replied. I walked past him with my head down to see if he noticed me. As I walked past I felt a palm rest on my arm and a deep sexy voice saying (y/n) with the feel of a warm breath on the back of my neck. I knew it was him.
"Hey I heard your the new girl of the school, must be pretty scary for you huh?" He said to me looking rather sexy with his light brown hair looking abit messy but nice and his dark brown eyes looking into my eyes. "Yes I'm the new girl" saying it sarcastically "but I don't think it's scary" I was clearly lying I was petrified but I wasn't gonna tell him that. He said to me that we should go out sometime I obviously said yes ignoring what Zara said to me earlier on. We exchanged numbers and we both turned around and headed away from each other I got back into class and I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day knowing that I was going to be going out with Justin the hottest guy in the school the guy that everybody fancied.

Part 5-
It turned 4:00 my first day at school I had complete but all's I could think about was him.
I got in and rushed up stairs not even answering my mom's question of 'how was school today sweetie?' I got a shower and wore the best clothes I had then I went down stairs for something to eat. 'How come your all dressed up? Going somewhere nice love?' 'Only going out with a few new friends I made at school today, nothing special' I replied she gave me this funny look but then replied with 'sounds lovely, I'll give you some cash when your ready to leave' she answered. I couldn't believe it I'd fooled my mom that I was going out with friends and she actually believed me.