Lucas Pov

************************************

Lucas P.O.V~

I heard a knock at my door. WHAT?! I yelled really not in the mood to talk to anybody.

Um alpha sir, it's me Logan and I have a rouge here. I heard my beta respond from the outside. I sighed.

Come in...I trailed off.

The door opened up and a intoxicating scent of apples and cherry blossoms filled my nose. I looked up from my desk. A girl about my age or 18 walked in she was beautiful....

Aqua eyes(rare), skinny, 5'8, brown curly long hair. She looked at me up and down. Mate!! must mark mate!! My inner wolf Jackson howled.

Mine! I growled. Jumping up from my desk I ran over to her. I engulfed her into a big hug.

Logan stood there shocked. Only before bowing. " I had no idea you were my Luna, forgive me". He whimpered. The beautiful girl stood there shocked as well.

She somehow got out if my grip and was running out the door. I growled.
Chasing after her. I chased her downstairs and out the front door. Once I got outside. I saw her running into the woods. In wolf form.

I shifted and let out a heartbreaking. She never stopped running away.

After about 5 minutes of waiting she never returned but I did here her, she howled back to me.

I began to run after her, I need her and I know she needs me, she's just in shock. Lets be honest I am to....