Chapter 19: Movie Chapter: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha Fight!

Start from the beginning

'Even with him wanting me as his mate...' Yui's thoughts say.

"I refuse to be sidelined. I'm going with you and that's final!" Yui yells. Sesshomaru look at her then looks away as they continue walking.

[That Night]

Sesshomaru stares up at the sky as Yui looks at him. He was angry. She could tell that much. She looks down sadly as tears fill her eyes. She was sure that he was angry with her for getting into the way of the battle. She explained herself to him, but yet, Yui still felt bad. Sesshomaru never needed anyone to help him and she had done just that.

"Sesshomaru, are you angry with me?" Yui whispers.

"No." Sesshomaru says.

"I feel like you are." Yui says.

"No, I'm angry with my father for leaving me the Tenseiga instead of Tetsusaiga or So'unga." Sesshomaru says.

"I think your father chose correctly." Yui says and Sesshomaru looks at her, "Don't give me that angry look. Think about it. Even with you protecting me, Tetsusaiga rejects you. It's not because you aren't powerful and that you aren't trying to protect me. The way you can protect me..." Yui steps towards him and places her hand on the hilt of Tenseiga.

"You can protect me from death so that I may stand by your side until you achieve the power you wish." Yui says and Sesshomaru stares down at her as she stood in front of him.

Sesshomaru thinks back to the last time he spoke with his father. At the time, he thought attempting to protect someone was stupid and a waste of his time. He's changed a lot since then and it's all because of Yui. He was cold-hearted and ruthless, but now... his heart was beginning to belong to her. Sesshomaru reaches out to her and pulls her into a kiss. Yui's eyes widen and she looks up at him. Her eyes close gently as she grips the front of his kimono.

[The Next Morning]

Sesshomaru led Yui as they walked towards Inuyasha. Tenseiga shakes as it sensed Tetsusaiga. It was pretty much greeting it's brother. Yui waves at Inuyasha who had his hand on Tetsusaiga because it was shaking as well.

"Takemaru of Setsuna..." Sesshomaru says as he reads the gravestone.

"Who was that?" Yui asks as she looks at the empty gravesite.

"The So'unga chose that vermin as its host?" Sesshomaru asks.

"Uh, are you going to tell me who Takemaru is?" Yui asks.

"You know about him?" Inuyasha asks and Sesshomaru looks at him, "What are you doing here? This is a human burial site. Just what is your connection to him?" Inuyasha draws Tetsusaiga and Yui growls slightly in annoyance.

"I have no connection to that pest. If anyone does have a connection to him, it is you, Inuyasha." Sesshomaru says.

"To me?" Inuyasha asks.

"You probably aren't aware. You were born ignorant, and you live as an ignorant half-demon." Sesshomaru says as he draws Tokijin, "You might as well die ignorant, too."

"Sesshomaru..." Yui says as she grabs onto his sleeve. He looks at her before going back to glare at Inuyasha. Yui's eyes narrow and she steps between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru as she stood mainly in front of Sesshomaru.

"Quit your barking, both of you. This isn't the time to be fighting." Yui says and both look at her in shock. They end up ignoring her. Sesshomaru gently pushes her aside as Inuyasha advances. Sesshomaru rushes to attack Inuyasha who jumps back to dodge.

"UGH!" Yui yells.

'If only the word of submission worked on Sesshomaru too like Kagome's sit works on Inuyasha' Yui's thoughts say.

"Give me Tetsusaiga, and die!" Sesshomaru yells.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten?!" Inuyasha asks, "Tetsusaiga's barrier rejects you. You can't even pick it up!" Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fend each other off as they stood right in front of one another.

"That may be a fact. But at the very least, I'll have enough time to kill that cretin." Sesshomaru says.

"I'll be the one to destroy the old man's sword! You just stay out of this!" Inuyasha yells.

"You don't even know what Father looked like!" Sesshomaru yells, "Spare me the pompous heroics!" Sesshomaru ends up attacking repeatedly while Inuyasha dodges.

"You may have received father's sword, but you're only a half-demon. What can you possibly accomplish?!" Sesshomaru yells before throwing Inuyasha back.

"Sorry, I'm just a half-demon, but considering I've beaten you over and over again, that makes you nothing but a pathetic dog!" Inuyasha yells before he attacks with his Wind Scar. Sesshomaru attacks him with the dragon strike that has become the name of Tokijin's attack. Inuyasha then releases his Backlash Wave. Yui screams as the two attacks collide and sends up a gust of wind across the area. She ends up falling to the ground to avoid getting hit with anything. Yui looks over to see Sesshomaru just standing there.

'Why do seek power my son?' Inu No Taisho's voice asks in Sesshomaru's mind.

'Father... I wish to defeat you, the Demon with Supreme Power. Yet... you died, and for the sake of a mortal woman and Inuyasha no less. You were the one with ultimate power, the one I was destined to defeat. Inuyasha, you and your mother caused his miserable death.' Sesshomaru's thoughts say as his power suddenly gets stronger.

"YUI, WHAT THE HELL?!" Inuyasha yells as the attack defeats his backlash wave.

"I didn't do anything this time!" Yui yells as she watches the attack throw Inuyasha back as Tetsusaiga and the sheathe put up a barrier around Inuyasha. Yui gets up and runs over to Sesshomaru and she crosses her arms.

"Do you feel better now about kicking your brother's ass for once?" Yui asks.

"That was the most I could ever expect from my Ogre Fang, Tokijin. Once again, I failed to kill him." Sesshomaru says and Yui sighs as she looks back at Inuyasha before she turns and heads after Sesshomaru.