❤️ feelings❤️

The next day will went out to train Genesis. He went to go tack up Jimber and met Genesis in the arena. "So today we start on pole bending"
"Ok" said Genesis. Time went by and they finished pole bending. " you did very good today, until tommorow"will exclaimed. He saw Sarah giving Scarlett an apple. He was nervous, but he went.Hey Sarah wanna go on a trail ride with me?" Sure will lemme just tack up scarlet" while Sarah was tacking up scarlet, will went in to the house to talk to Bailey. "What's up coz?" I'm gonna tell her..." Way to go! I knew you could do it! Hollerd Bailey. Will just blushed.

He met Sarah by the entrance with having Jimber already there from practice. "Ready will?" Yup"said will. Sarah hopped on scarlet. This time, they didn't take Sarah's favorite trail, will took her to a somewhat romantic trail near the river.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Exclaimed will. No, it's wonderful"Said Sarah. So,?" Will said breaking the silence between them. Look over there is the perfect spot!" Yelled Sarah with excitement. Uhh Ok said will.

When they arrived Will layed  down a red checkerd picnic blanket out of jimbers saddle bag and unpacked two sandwiches. Sarah was surprised because she thought that they were just going to enjoy the environment,but a picnic was fine too.

"Wow I didn't know that we were going to have a picnic!" Y-you don't wanna?" Said will sadly. "Will don't be silly" Sarah said while she patted his shoulder," of course I would. "Great!" Will said with enthusiasm. They ate softly and laughed at will's stupid jokes.

Hey Scarlett! Said Jimber
What is it Jimber?
I think will likes Sarah don't you think? Yeah I certainly think he does! But how can we get him to show it? Asked scarlet confused. Hmm I don't know, but we will figure something out!

Those were good sandwiches will!" Said Sarah.
Thanks made them myself!" Will said proudly.
So listen Sarah there has been something I have been needing to tell you ever since the first day you arrived but, never had the guts to tell you, I- I think I can now" Sarah blushed while looked in to will's icy blue eyes. I-I lo- *RING*RING* sorry will gotta take this. Hello? Genesis? Ok! Be right there! Sorry will gotta jet! She took off in her Arabian mare.