3. steve rogers

You sat on the chair just listening to Steve yell at you

The mission had ended over a day ago but you were being yelled at for "recklessness" and "no care for anyone on the field".

You sat there and took it. Mostly because you thought he was right. Even if the mission ended successfully, you had still gotten hurt.

Sitting there with a dislocated shoulder, and an ache in your heart wasn't fun. Every word Steve said hurt you. But instead of getting upset, you got angry.

You couldn't hear anything but a buzz in your ears, and the beating of your heart. You had finally had enough and your temper was about to show.

"Enough! Damnit Steve, I get it alright! I'm a screw up! The oh-so-high-and-mighty Captain America can do no wrong! Maybe it would be better if I was off the team!"

The room quickly went silent and Steve stood there, his mouth agape.

You instantly felt guilty, but your temper was not letting you cool down enough. And if you didn't walk away soon, you'd say something you were gonna regret.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry. I really am. I know I'm really tough on you, but you gotta understand!"

"Understand what?" You snarled.

"If Fury were to see me go easy on you, he would remove you from the team! He does not want us getting distracted!"

"So that's all I am to you? A distraction?"

"No! Y/N you're being so stubborn right now!"

"You know what maybe it would be best to end this conversation." With that you stood up ready to leave until Steve pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms tight around you.

You just let your head rest on his chest and he kissed your forehead.

"God damnit Y/N, you make me so crazy. You know that?"

You giggled softly and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Glad I could help you."

•••

So this happened 😭

Make sure to please:
Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Send in requests! My inbox is always open!

xxx ❤️

Goodnight lovely people ✨✨