Odahviing x Dragon! Reader LEMON!!

Start from the beginning

He said, a bit disappointed. He understood though, it was a long flight. Suddenly, (Name) lifted her head.

"You sound disappointed Love. What's wrong?"

Her voice was smooth, which didn't help the red reptile.

"Er, um... Nothing nothing! It's fine!"

'Curse my stammering..'

Odahviing thought.

(Name), however, was quite observant. She realized he was hiding something, and she had an idea of what it was.

"Hey.."

She whispered, sitting up a bit. She leaned forward, nuzzling into his neck.

"I didn't say I want to sleep right away~"

Oh... Oh god. Odahvinng's scales burned, she wanted this too. He gulped, swallowing the gathered saliva in his mouth. Too flustered to focus, (Name) decided to start this on her own. She moved her head so her snout touched her mate's neck, nibbling softly with her sharp teeth. She giggled when his body tensed, neck muscles bulging as he froze. This made things easier. The female dragon altered from nibbling to sucking on his scaly throat, determined to leave marks. Odahviing bit his lower lip, not wanting to make any noises. What if she thought he was too sensitive? A sharp bite came to his throat, making the male squeak.

"Let me hear your sounds.."

(Name) purred, her voice muffled as she dragged her hit tongue over the many love bites she left. As the (scale color) dragon moved to the other side of his neck, Odahviing now let out his pleasure sounds. Soft, husky moans escaped from his throat. Sexy...

(Name) licked his neck one last time before drawing back to examine her work. Dark purple bite marks stood out against his blood red scales, and they covered much of his neck. She smirked, pleased with herself. Odahviing glanced down, noticing his new marks. He smirked, glad his mate marked him.

"My turn~"

His eyes flashed in mischief as he lowered his muzzle to his mate's own throat. He gave her similar treatment, covering her own (scale color) neck in bites. The red reptile bit, sucked, and licked all over his new territory. (Name) mewed and whimpered as she felt this exotic feeling, it hurt at times but it also felt very nice. While he did this, Odahviing curled his tail so that it tangled together with his mate's, stroking each other as he marked her. The situation got more steamy when (Name) moved her left wing so that it covered Odahviing's back. He growled against her neck, moving downward towards where her neck met her shoulders. (Name) too moved her wing, sliding it down and followed the flow of his scales. She stopped at his hindquarters, seductively brushing his rump with her leathery appendage.

That was it.

With a rather sharp bite, Odahviing made one last large mark on her shoulder before getting up. Eagerly, he moved so that his mate's backside faced him. Getting where this was going, (Name) adjusted herself so that she was crouched before him. Lifting her rear up, the (scale color) female moved her tail to the side to expose her sacred region. It leaked with anticipation, and the urge to finally be claimed. Odahviing found himself staring at the spot a bit longer than necessary, he had never seen a female part before. (Name) looked over her shoulder, a bit frustrated her mate wasn't doing anything. Impatiently, she shoved herself backwards, making the area even closer to the male's face. Odahviing's eyes widened, and he glanced over at his love. Her (eye color) eyes were glazed over with love and lust, driven with the urge to please and be pleased. Odahviing lowered his eyelids, a smirk spreading on his snout. Turning back to her area, he brought his muzzle closer and breathed in slightly. The smell of her heat aroused him even more, making his own sex enlarge. Growling deeply, the red dragon lapped at his mate's part, tasting her. Immediately, (Name) hissed at the unfamiliar feeling and gripped at the ground with the talons on her wings. Her sounds snapped Odahviing back to reality, breaking through the moment to put a bit of concern in him. He paused for a second, nervously glancing up at his mate.