Fourteen ~ Cousins?!

"Ash is my secret admirer" I say sitting with Kaname, Aido, Kain, Shiki and Ruka in a room in a classroom. "He has to be, after what happened when we first met, the visions I have been having and he is the only one who knows my surname...he killed that girl and wrote that sentence in her blood..."

"Nakashima" Aido says through his clenched teeth, he slams his hand on the table "I really want to kill him!!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Ash has already caused a lot of damage, we don't need you to join in" Kaname says.

Aido leans back in his chair opposite me and folds his arms "Fine..."

"It says in his profile that he is a pure blood vampire... His father was Jesse Aido... Aido?" Ruka says looking at the profile in her hands, looking up to Aido she raises an eyebrow "Part of your family?"

"I have never heard of a Jesse Aido or an Ash Henrick ever in my whole life" Aido says and raises out his hand to Ruka "Pass me that"

As Ruka passes the profile while I ask "How come Ash has a different surname to his father?"

"Who knows, he might of made it a fake" Kain says "What is his mum's name?"

"Wilma Aido" Aido reads off the paper something about the name kills me from the inside out.

"Why is it different?!" I demand my fist clench "This can't be right at all, sorry, I'm going back" I stand up leaving nobody chasing after me, I am not surprised nobody can help me through this...no one.

Ash stands before me one again with a grin and a aura of doom. I cannot be scared anymore, I shall be brave.

"Why is your surname different to your parents?" I ask building my courage up to even ask questions.

"Isn't it obvious? It is a fake" Ash says stepping closer to me, I don't move from my position.

"Are you part of Aido's family?"

There is silence for a very long moment before Ash answers me.

"We are cousins" Ash says burying his hands in his pockets "Which makes Aido able to turn people into vampires, he contains venom which overpowering by the second, he might turn you into one of us someday"

Standing there I feel Ash wrap his arms around me hugging me tightly towards him.

"Please come back to me, I have missed you" Ash whispers into my hair.

"I don't remember you" I say and shove him away from me "Leave me alone already!"

"I can't leave you alone" Ash grabs my throat tightly and raises me slightly into the air with his strength which shocks me.

"S-S-Stop" I manage to get out before placing my hands on his hand which is gripping tightly around my neck.

"Do you remember Nakashima? Do you remember the time I kissed you and you kissed me back? Do you remember our first hug when you were crying because your dad had disowned you?! DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I SUCKED YOUR BLOOD THROUGH YOUR FIRST AND THREW YOU OUT OF A WINDOW?! WHAT ABOUT THE TIME I STOLE YOUR BODY AND MADE YOU MIND?! WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO NAKASHIMA?! DO YOU KNOW?! It went in the bin...our whole relationship ended when I left you there with your memories of me erased..."

"A-A-A-Ash!" I grip my hand tightly digging my fingernails into his skin but I know he doesn't feel pain, my vision starts to go dark as tears roll down my cheeks and my hand which was grasping Ash's now at my side as I hang in the air soulless.

Waking up I knew what I witnessed in my sleep is real. Getting changed into a skirt and shirt I chuck on my big knitwear cardigan and slip on shoes and head towards the night class dormitory where I can talk to everyone.

"Ayane?" Kaname asks when he sees me enter the door.

"Can you gather everyone? I have a lot to say about Ash" I say

"You and Ash are cousins, which means you contain pure blood venom and can turn anyone into a vampire, your thirst is overpowering so it could be you're going to get thirsty" I say to Aido "I have also recalled all my memories"

"What do you mean all your memories?" Ruka asks

"Something has always blocked my mind, in my dream Ash was straggling me..." I start and I see Aido tense slightly "Ash and I were lovers a few years ago, he had took everything of mine, our first hug together was because I was dying because my father disowned me, my first kiss, he even stole my body... He erased my memories of him for some reason which I cannot remember and that is why I have been weird around him"

"That explains an awful lot" A girl enters a room.

"Rima!" Shiki stands up turning to the girl with light orange hair "You're back from modelling!"

"I had to. After what I heard about Ayane and Aido getting together and Ash entering the picture" Rima sits down next to Ruka.

"What are we going to do?" Kain asks raising an eyebrow.

"You don't need to do anything" A voice says out of nowhere maki my heart ache as the aura of doom is back.

"Ash!" Aido stands up teeth clenched.

Ash appears from the shadows "Hello...........cousin"