00 ▪ Cover request?

Hello. Actually there's no use with introduction.

But hey, my name is Akira Liu.
Who cares? Right?

So, I just love to edit this and that, and you can request me some graphics (obviously).

And here's some requirements:

1. Cover

- Please PM me/commenting here your request with this form:

Tittle:
Subtittle/Quotes: (optional)
Author's name: (your username / real name, anything)
Genre: (Fanfict? Science-fiction? Horror?)
What kind of cover do you want: (Simple? Manipulate? Minimalist?)
Mood: (dark? Light? Depends on your story)
Colour: (what color scheme that you want to see on your cover? Red? White? Monochrome?)
Face claims:
(optional, who is the person that you want to see on the cover)
Pictures you want to use: (optional, would be better if you include)
Ideas: (be spesific! Tell me what you want in your cover, don't leave me blind, a girl? A skateboard? A grandpiano with blonde girl? Anything).
Summary of the story: (so I can imagine how the story goes and make the covers suit the story well)

- Give me credits, pretty please?
As simple as "Graphics by: @akiraliu88" on the description of your story.
Another payment might be requested.

- Please use the cover at least 3 weeks.

-The book have to be published!

That's all for the requirements.

I only make covers. But, I'll make other graphics if requested (headers, banners, icons). And because it is not my priority, it may delivered slower.

My main specialty is manipulate cover with dark theme. Or minimalist. I can denied the request if I think I can't make it or can't find inspiration.

I will inform you via PM when the cover is finished. I'll give you the link, via imgur or dropbox.

2. Premades

- Please comment on the chapter where I post the premades with this format:

Story's Tittle:
Subtittle: (optional)
Author's Name:
Why do you think the cover is suit with your story?
Minor changes:
(optional, underline the word 'minor' if you request some major changes, better you request a new cover instead a premades)

- Again, give me credits. Please, hun.
As simple as "Graphics by: @akiraliu88" on the description of your story.
Another payment might be requested.

- Please use the cover at least 3 weeks.

- The book have to be published!

That's all for the requirements.

I will inform you via PM when the premades is finished. I'll give you the link via dropbox.

That's all!♡