Tommy-Tick ... Rising of the Psychotic Father's Child

A man named Toby Rogers had a child that suddenly disappeared one day. This kid was never found and suddenly has been forgotten. Years past and people start hearing murder and deaths of people or some people suddenly "missing". Some witnesses called this suspect a young boy with goggles as he has an eye socket as a watch as his other eye is normal. People start wondering more about this "kid" that he murders people with a unusual weapon. They describe his weapon as two hatchets with sharp knives pointing on the upper of the hatchet that looks like it was welded. the only way they know the kid is there, is only with two ways, he will come to you while in a dark room with a saying of his catchphrase "Time To Die" he repeats as his eye socket watch ticks slowly then faster while he sais "Tick, Tock, Tick" over and over again. I was a survivor of this victim.I won't forget how he tried to kill me with a emotion of terror and fear running down my body.

One day I was with my regular friends who's names were Jerry and Jacob. I was walking out of school as I hear ticking as I walked so I got uncomfortable so I put headphones on. I could still hear the ticking while I slowly looking around me. I saw this little kid sitting on a sidewalk alone by the age of five or seven as I saw in my view. I felt bad for the poor kid and asked him "whats wrong little guy?", he didn't respond at me but looked at me in a way. He looked over at me and I saw him, he wasn't a regular kid to be exact. He had some goggles that which on his left a watch that was in his eye socket that slowly ticked while it was in the exact time of day. I saw he had a mouthgaurd that was covering except a part that looked like it was ripped off or broken. He wore a gray beanie that was slightly dirty that covered some of his brown hair that came out from his beanie a bit. He wore dark blue jeans with a coat under a black shirt while his coat was open. He wore this ripped up but still usable scarf with a brown orange color that covered his neck. He smiled at me that showed large jagged teeth while I shivered a little. Without any thought I sat next to him trying to be calm. He answered to me with a little childish voice "H-hi im Tommy... Tommy-Tick". I found his name unusual but ignored it. He saw me as he wore his black large backpack with two large bags on each side of his backpack. I got up while I was late to go and didn't bother to say hi. I walked home and made it there like everyday when I go. Later that night was a whole different story.

That day I was finishing homework that was being due to finish by tomorrow. When I finished I didn't bother to say hi to my parents as they were always busy so I saw the sun set so I'd rather go to sleep than stay up being bored and tired so I got ready and set up my things to go to sleep. I passed to my restroom and took a quick and soothing shower. When I got out I dressed in baggy shorts and a T-shirt and went under my blankets when it was about 10:35 at night or close. I was tired and my eyes got heavy till I heard ticking that I heard while walking to my house. I was a bit confused but I still was really tired so I tried to ignore it before it got to midnight. I heard a small voice that screeched "Tick". I jumped when I heard the screech and quickly turned on the lights as I saw nothing but a dark shadow in a corner of my room. I tried to walks slowly as it just moved and disappeared out my window. I was frightened and closed the window locking my window also my door just in case. I slept with one eye open that night.

I woke up the next day and explained to my parents till they dissed me as always when they started to continue on their work. I didn't care for what they thought of me lying or not believing but I know what I saw. I headed to school the same sidewalk as I saw Tommy in. He wasn't there but I thought he gone to his parents or somewhere nice. I came in my class as I taljed with my friend Cesar who sat next to me. We walked and met up with Jerry, Jacob, and Fernando. The four started to brag about a murder that happened by my street that was in one of my neighbors room. I asked Jacob as he said "The news were saying that his son was slit with a blade that cut him to death and bleed out". I passed nudging Jerry with my elbow asking about who did it. Jerry shrugged with his answer "nobody knows, they just found him dead with cutes and slices without a trace around". As I started to talk with Cesar how ut happened where I lived when Fernando sais out loud "Hey guys you should be careful for these days, we need to find a plan to catch the killer and be the hero in this situation" I chuckled by his stupid idea as Cesar agreed "we should all sleep over and videotape our capturing of the murderer, hey can we go to your house passed tommorow bro?" Cesar asked as everyone agreed with an eager act, I called my parents quick as they agreed and we scheduled our meeting. My classes were normal except that ticking, it was stuck in my head and I felt fustrated just hearing it repeating over and over again. My friends were messing around in class as Kevin started being the class clown which caused me to go to a stupid corner. When school finished I walked home as I saw Tommy on the other part of the sidewalk on the other side of the street. He waved at me and I waved back as I walked away to my home quickly while I close the door after me and walk to my room feeling exhausted. My friends started texting nonstop on a group chat we made as we talked and planned the sleep over. I got ready for bed as all went valm on that night luckily.

Today I left to school earlier as I usually go and went to my class quick grabbing my head while it had a big headache. I couldn't take it and told my teacher to excuse me from school as he accepted and I left to school while my head hurt badly. I satyed in my bed as I took some pills when I hear my phone vibrate. I check and it's an unknown message saying "The Time... it keeps repeating.. Ticking and Tocking... Just relax and you'll be done for". I was frightened as this person knew my ticking that was going in my head. I was scared and didn't answer it back and got a message again. I looked at my phone onve more as I saw that it was my friend who was sending me a message for not coming to school. I just replied with me being sick and he answered with a text of a sad face that came with him saying about the sleep over at my house tomorrow. I answered back and took a quick nap. I woke up at midnight looking around as I saw pure dark and a sound of a clock ticking back and forth and heard it getting closer and closer. I tensed up and hid under my blankets as I heard a boice of a child "Time will be up...". I heard nothing and relaxed as I fell back asleep.

I woke up eager to meet my friends but still a bit nervous of last midnight. I saw Tommy but he was in an alley close to my school. He was sitting at was looking at these two big hatchets with a large sharp blade pointing upward on both of his hatchets. I walked up to him being curious as I still had some time. I asked Tommy "Sup Tommy what are those large hatchets your holding?". I smiles as he answers to me smiling back "These are my weapons for protection, I call them my Timeouts", I smile and walk away not waving but ignoring him as I saw him with those large weapons. I made it to school while my friends were eager and happy on the sleep over while they were all coming with me with there packs of clothes. I smirked as they all were happy and went to my periods in school as they messing around as always trying to be funny as I pitched in and caused a commotion in each of the classes, good thing the teachers weren't that mad at us. We were on our last period and ready to run out the door whrn the bell suddenly rang. We run and left everyone behind as no one was exiting their classes yet when we left earlier than others. All five of us were eager and walked happily to my home. I wanted to show them Tommy but he wasn't anywhere to be seen so I shrugged and made it home while all ran to my room and set up the cameras and beds to sleep in. We had a large commotion as we laughed and pkayed around until it got dark in the middle of us playing videogames. We all set up the cameras and begin the night of the capturing of the killer.

We all fell aleep except for me as the ticking was happening again. I heard something crash but I ignored it. I started hearing a sound of a clock which sounded fast. I heard a camera slowly power down but I was to comfortable to get of my bed. As I herd all cameras suddenly turn off I got scared and tried waking my friends up. we all woke up but Fernando wouldn't answer. Jerry poked him and felt something wet and felt disgusted. I heard Jerry about to talk but suddenly stopped and herd him drop. I thought maybe he slept because he was tired and heard the sound of a sliced knife and sound of something squirting. I asked Cesar a question but he didn't answer. Me and Jacob were scared as I tried turning on the light but it didn't work. I heard another slice and something rolled to my hand and I just pushed it away. I heard a whisper that said "Time To Die" . I froze and felt fear take over my body as I couldn't scream. I see a light dim that showed the face of Tommy. He looked at me with a bloody mouth with slobber around his lips and sharp teeth. I didn't move but started to control myself. I looked as he pulled out his Timeouts and put the blades on my throught. His eye watch was spinning like crazy as he repeated "Tick Tock Tick Tock". I finally grabbed a hold of myself and mived my body slowly until he moved the light to my friends. Each of them were cut up while I saw Jacob decapitated and his head looking at my eyes and the rest cut while his guts and gore fell out and looked eaten by the hearts and stomachs and many other things. I couldn't take the fear and pushed Tommy and ran foe my life as he stared at me running saying "Time is up... Tick Tock... Time to Die...". He stared when his eye watch was Ticking quick then slowly started to stop. He saw as I ran and hid in a cave for an entire five years with little food to spare for me left. If you ever see a kid named Tommy or Tommy-Tick in a street or somewhere outside alone. Don't talk, leave the kid alone, don't interact with him just ignore or he will be there, staring into your soul, while he eats your flesh and organs while you suffer. Don't trust a young stranger in the name of Tommy-Tick, you'll want to regret it forever.