Chapter 1

(That's Your Boyfriend A.K.A Nate^)

Y/N's P.O.V:

I just came back home after cheer leading practice. I was starting to feel pretty exhausted real quick, so I decided to just leave early. That was pretty strange it usually never happens before. Anyway, I got home and headed upstairs to my room. I went inside and plopped down on my bed. My parents were out with a few friends right now so I was home alone for now. I was getting kind of bored so I decided to just text my boyfriend to come over. He told me that he would come over in a couple of minutes so I changed my clothes and waited for him to come.

*10 minutes later*

I was scrolling through my instagram while waiting for Nathan to come just to pass some time. Just then I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped up and walked over to the front door. I looked in the peephole to see Nate standing there. I smiled happily and opened the door for him. "Hey babe!", I exclaimed. "Hey y/n/n (your/nick/name) how are you doing baby?", he asked me back. "Better now that you're here with me!", I said with a giggle. I got up on my tippy toes to kiss Nate on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

"It's cold out here come inside!", I said and pulled him in the house. "So your parents home yet?", Nate asked. I shook my head, "Nah not yet". He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh good then we got more time to ourselves", he says. I blushed a little, knowing what he meant. I wrap my arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him but then I started to feel queasy as if I had to barf. I moved back and covered my mouth with one hand and muttered, "Hang on", to Nathan. I then dashed over to the bathroom, leaving Nate looking confused. I shut the bathroom door behind me and got down on my knees and started to puke my guts out. My hair was already tied up in a ponytail so I didn't have to worry about it. I heard Nate's footsteps walk over to me and he opens the door to see if I'm okay.

He walked over to me and gently rubbed circles on my back. After I got done, I wiped my mouth and started to rinse it out in the sink. Afterwards I brushed my teeth. Nate gave me a sympathetic look and said, "y/n/n, this been going on for the past few days. Are you okay? I think you might have to go to the doctor to find out what's going on with you". I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. "You're right I should. And I will", I tell him. "Good, cause I hate seeing you like this". I suddenly looked at him curiously. "Excuse me? What do you mean by that? I've been looking like hell lately or something?", I asked. "Well just a little...", he trails off.

I looked at him in disbelief and he shook his head saying, "Oh no no no no! What I meant was that lately you've been feeling under the weather and it's been taking a toll on your looks". "Oh thanks babe, hearing that come from you makes it even better", I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes and says, "Babe you know I didn't mean it like that". "I know I know", I assured him. "You sure about that?", he asks. "Yeah". "Good".

(I know this is short and all and you guys, I mean girls would want Mike to hurry up and hop into the story already. So don't worry he will be soon enough.)