Chapter 2 ♥

Kaelani★

I walked to the bus stop waiting for Nylla. She was late, which was not like her. I texted her phone but no answer. Guess she still sleep or not going to school.

Jeremy - ( calls out from across the street ) SAY, LANI!!!! Wait up! ( jogs over to me with a warm smile )

I started blushing, ever since I first ask for a hug, he been talking to me more. He is just sooooo cute. ♥♥

Me- (punches his arm lightly) Wassup Jermy.

I mentally face palmed myself. WTF would I call him Jermy, now he's going to think Im weird. -_-

Jeremy- (laughs) Nice nickname. Unique nobody ever called me that. ( puts his arm around me taking my backpack )

He does it again! Now I'm pretty sure the braces on my teeth are pretty visible now since Im smiling ear to ear from his touch.

Jeremy - Where is Nylla ? Dont yall ride together ?

Me- ( shrugs ) Guess she's sick. But im sure she won't miss school. ( bus pulls up )

Jeremy: Wanna sit with me on the bus ?

Me - ( smiles getting on ) I would love to.

----------------

Nylla ♥

I quickly put on a pair of clothes brushing my teeth . i curled my hair up and ran down the stairs grabbing some lifesavers. I grabbed my phone seeing lots of missed calls and texts from Lani. I ran outside sprinting to the school .

Me- ( bust through the doors moving past people ) Move…Excuse me! Ouch! Moveee! Get out the way !

I reached my locker and stuffed everything inside sliding down my locker catching my breath. Which was so much for that , the bell ranged and I walked to class.

♬ Vocal Class ♬

Mrs.Johnson - Sing louder Amythest !

Amythest- ( tries to hit the high note but her voice cracks ) I can't Mrs.J. I just can't! ( tear falls from her eyes )

Mrs.Johnson- Sit down baby. Just take your time. ( writes something down ) Anybody wanna go next ?

Mrs.Johnson, was a smooth coacoa butter brown, with curves in all the right place, hair like a goddess but is kept in a bun, she wear glasses and have hazel eyes. Her voice is delicate and nice and she is very inspiring.

Mrs. Johnson- Nylla ? ( looks at me ) Nylla ! What are you going to sing for us ?

Me- ( snaps out of it ) O-oh. ima be singing The One I Gave My Heart To by Aaliyah. ( smiles )

Mrs.Johnson- ( smiles waiting for me to sing it )

Me- How could the one i gave my heart toooo break my heart so baddd. how could the one who made me happy ? Make me feel so sad. wont somebody tellll meee so i can understandddd if you loooooveeeeeee me. how could you hurt me like that ( sings with my eyes closed and full of passion )

When i opened my eyes finishing the song everybody in the room was amazed and even the people who walked past to go to the next class peeked in to see. I blushed at the compliments.

Mrs.Johnson - That was beautifullll Nylla. * claps * Well thats it for now class is dismissed and Amythest, stay back for a few minutes. * smiles at me *

I walked out heading for Dance Practice…I honestly thought Amythest could sing better if she tried harder.

 Dance Class