Lost souls

*how Ashlee stomach should look now that she is two.months*
Ashlee's pov: its been a good three months and my brother knows now him and Daniella have been helping me out a lot i told swae...he took the test but we still wont know till ty does i know i know i seem like i hoe but that really aint me i never been like this im not the type to fuck ever nigga i see.... I go wayy back the Ty i always had a thing for him but i had to move and all that so i lodt touch with him but not his sister...... I had boyfriends here and there but it never worked....then when i got i started talking to swae he seemed chill asf till all that shit went down.. And i seen Ty again and he seemed to be feeling me to and we had sex and the i had sex with swae now im trying to find out who is the father of this baby bc of the stupid choices i made that night.

*someone knocks a door*

That must be Daniella with my food i hope it is since Lucas out with his friends.

*opens door*

Ash: Ty!?

Ty:umm is Daniella here.

Ash:she should be back here in a few to bring me sum food

Ty: can i wait on her here i need to talk to her?

Ash:im sure come in*ty walks in she shuts the door*

Ty:where Lucas at?

Ash:with sum friends

Ty:oh...so......whos the lucky father*looks a stomach*

Ash: there's sum we need to talk about sum things

Ty:ok ...go on

Ash:this baby could be yours *looks down*

Ty:really could be? Ashlee u really fucked up you know th--

Ash:you what get tf out i shouldn't have told ya ass nun GET TF OUT NOW! GO! *runs up to her but slips and fall on the stairs*

Ty:ASHLEE! are u ok

Ash:it hurts*she blacks out*

Daniella's pov: well my brother is over there talking to Ashlee im at the mall with luacs we made up this whole lie to them i was going to take Ashlee food but i didn't as you and see a luacs lied and said he was with friends this was the only way we could get them to talk tbh and it work bc i went by there and his car was there so now im spend time with my baby and have a bomb ass day ya feel me. Oh yea that night me and Lucas has bomb ass sex made me feel like my first time again and we gotten closer even simce then.

Luc:baby are we done yet you got lile hella bags

Dani: all most i need to find one more thing ba--*phone rings*

Lucas's pov: Daniella got me up here at this mall with all these bags did i forget they heavy asf. Its like shopping is a sport for her she on the phone so i can sit my ass down and take a brake.

*Daniella on the phone*
Dani:hell--
****
Dani: omg is she ok?
***
Dani: ok ok calm down
***
Dani:ok we on our way
***
Dani: bye i love you too

I hope who ever it is they ok bc it sounds bad asf the way she sounded on the phone.

Luc:everything ok baby?

Dani:idk yo sister been taking to the emergency room she fall really hard and could have lost the baby

Luc:lets go!!!

*Hospital*
Luc: can you give me the room number of Ashlee coly please?

Dask lady: please wait

Luc: but i need to see my sis--

Dask lady: i said wait sir

Dani: * walks up and grabs a handfull of her hair* she said he need to see his sister now tell us what damn room she i you stupid bitch