Chapter 9

Brahms P.O.V: I'm in my room taking a nap, when I suddenly hear screaming from outside. I snap my eyes open and run towards my window to see what all the commotion's about, and see Malcom throwing Greta in the trunk of his car, than stuff a white handkerchief in her mouth and ties her hands behind her back with a rope.
I feel all of my sanity disappearing as I smash my body through the window and land on the ground with a hard thud. Blood starts dripping down my forehead as pieces of glass stabs me, but I can't let such things stop me from getting back my Greta.
I quickly get  up at the sound of his engine starting and start running after his car. A horrified expression runs across his face as he notices me through his rear view mirror. He steps on his engine and quickly drives away. My sides are hurting as well as my throat, and I'm panting like crazy.
But, the only thing that runs through my head is:
Greta, Greta, Greta.
And so, I keep running, and running, and running, as Malcom's car disappeares.
I'll save you, Greta. I promise.... _________________________
Hi, I'm having trouble on deciding whether I should do Malcom's P.O.V or Greta's for when she wakes up. Please comment down below on which P.O.V you'd rather have. Thank you!! (*^*)