Awkward meeting him (chapter 1)

Edit [date: 19/03/20]
For anyone who didn't read the summary:
[Thank you for 100k+ reads! I'm glad you enjoyed (or I hope you enjoy) my absolutely dreadful and embarrassing work of fiction.]

TBH I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING I WROTE IN THIS. BUT AFTER READING A PARAGRAPH OR SO IM CRINGING YET LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT HOW BAD THIS FIC IS IMO. BUT HOPEFULLY YALL WILL ENJOY IT 💀💖

Please keep in mind that certain parts of this story that I write was what my adolescent mind thought was edgy and interesting. I take it all back but people seem to have fun reading it so I'll keep this book up for now.

Plus I'm super lazy to edit the chapters, ngl. Not to mention that process would be chaotic af.
———-
Back to 2016 Nadia's author note:

A/N : Hai, I'm Nadia and IM LE AUTHOR!

Hope you like this first chapter! ( 0 v 0 )

🌸[ READ FROM BEGINNING]🌸

You enrolled to UA because you were determined to become a hero. Your past still haunts you, the memory of losing your parents as they held you close while protecting you, your eyes stung as liquid streamed down your face. You watched them collapse onto the ground, their blood staining the ground and your never able to scrape away the lifeless gaze in their eyes - not the ones you've known all your life-, that warm, loving feeling your father emitted as his eyes chocolate coated eyes softened at the sight of your four year old self almost tripping while your arms spread running towards them, knowing that your mother and father would catch you in their arms and later on place you in bed. Then you find yourself arms held out.And your falling. No one is catching you. Your mom, your dad, they can't help you anymore. (A/N: Incase some were confused you weren't actually falling.😂. I don't blame you if you didn't) Your parents weren't heroes, nor did they have quirks, you weren't wealthy, though they did the best they could. All that matters is that you have them and you were happy, you had someone you loved.

But now, you don't and it doesn't matter. Your told yourself that you would never fall in love, you wouldn't want go through that again because you couldn't bear the pain and suffering if they disappeared.

*RIINNG*

You stood up, and got out of bed, you did your usual routine and wore the school uniform, placed everything you needed into the bag, and headed out. School was close and you were able to get there in time. You realized that you were in class 1-A and no one made it here yet. Walking to your seat nearby a window, you placed your bag down and sat there staring at the window, the peaceful scenery outside made your eyelids, forcibly shut. Due to your lack of sleep last night. Your head hit the table lightly with a audible 'thud'. Your hair masked your face as you sat there.Head on the desk arms overlapping, forming a barrier around the table. A messy haired blond, roughly slammed the door open, while murmuring swears under his breath. He placed his hands in his pockets, he realized you were there as he walked to you.

"Yo, nerd. Get the fuck out of my seat."

No reply.

"HEY! CAN YOU HEAR ME? I SAID GET OUT OF MY GOD DAMN SEAT"

you groaned lightly as your (e/c) eyes fluttered open. Your head rose as you gazed into his crimson eyes. You looked adorable in this moment, you cheeks were a hue of pink, due to the fact that your head was in your little barrier while you were sleeping making you sweat a little causing your cheeks to develop that colour. You rubbed your eyes, damn,you forgot your glasses, you thought you were wearing them. Your lose hair fell to your shoulders perfecting the frame of your face.

Silence.

"Why are you staring at me?" You asked. No emotion protruded from your voice. "YOUR IN MY SEAT YOU FUCKING HAG!" He angrily stated. " Sir, as you ca see there are many seats in this room." You gestured around your self stating the obvious.

"ARE YOU THAT BLIND? LOOK AT THE DESK IT HAS A PAPER THAT HAS MY NAME MEANING THE DESK IS MINE."

"Geez calm down grandma, you a yandere or something?"

'THE DESK IS MINE' you lightly laughed, you looked down and saw there is actually paper that was placed on the desk. 'Katsuki Bakugou' you thought. You gazed at his expression which seemed even worse than before.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FUCKING GRANDMA!!" He picked you up by your collar a little too roughly and your weight added on to that pull, you both fell on the floor. Feeling a soft,yet comfortable force on your lips your eyelids slowly opened in a calm demeanor until you noticed that you were on-top of that Katsuki guy.. and the worst part is that... your lips were locked with his.

This seemed a little too cliché. And you felt somewhat awkward as your lips parted slowly, your heart pounding, he held your waist for a moment and realized what he was doing until he let go and pushed you off setting your things on a table in front of his, and taking his seat where he belonged. You took your stuff and look at the table, and OF COURCE it had to have YOUR NAME. '(y/n)' your eyes darkened as you ripped the sheet of paper of the desk and threw it away. It didn't have your last name. Probably because you never told anyone. They'd never care anyway. You sat in your place not talking to that Katsuki guy which is right behind you, yes, your seat is in front of his. Geez how awkward can things get? also you were never the girly type, waiting for your prince. No. That wasn't you, you were strong, you were independent, and smart. You didn't need a prince to take that all away from you, you had to admit you did love al those little girly stories your mum told you when you were a child as she then kissed your forehead, as you dozed of to sleep, though that was a whole different reason.

'Good times' You thought while smiling peacefully, your eyes shut as you held your head in the palm of your hand. Katsuki was looking at you from the reflection of the window.

'Tsk.' He thought, as more people came into view as they entered into class. Once school ended and the weird events that took place, such as all might bursting into class saying "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON". School was okay, you aced the mini test that Aizawa- sensei put up.

As you were making your way home you spotted that same guy.

"Damn, him again." you whispered to yourself.

You examined his features and he looked good.. red eyes, calm features, light blond hair. He's alright. Until he spotted you. 'Oh god. Was I staring? shoot'.

"Yo." He blurted out. He's right in front of you now. 'OH GOD HE'S A NINJA' You took a step back."Yo.." you awkwardly said. "Nothing of that past event ever happened. Got it girly?" Your eyes darkened "Girly?" You said. You grabbed his collar. "Look here, I'm no little helpless girl that needs a saviour. Im as powerful as you'll ever be. Don't end up labeling people you accuse are below you, when that might not be the case. Got it?Girly? " You stated as you released him as he fell onto the ground. He looked up at you in pure shock, no one had ever spoke that way to him, well, for a girl, they would usually just flirt with him and seduce him. Not you, you were different.

And he liked that.