Chapter 16: Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin and Yui!

Începe de la început

"Lord Sesshomaru! I'm sorry! Rin... and Yui... they tried to escape but they were taken, milord." Jaken says. My eyes widen as I instantly wonder why Yui hadn't defended herself.

"Why didn't Yui just defend herself and Rin?" I ask.

"Well, she tried, but it seems her powers wouldn't work! She was hit with some kind of dart and the girls were taken after Yui went down." Jaken says. I didn't sense that Yui was dead, so she had to be alive.

"Who was she taken by?" I ask.

"Let me assure you. If you heed my request, I shall return them soon enough, completely unharmed." Naraku says as he appears wearing his baboon outfit a few feet away with the poisonous insects with him. I begin growling as I look at Naraku.

"If you are so angry, you should take your anger out on your brother. Kill him and the girls will be returned to you." Naraku says.

"Yui doesn't like to be kept still. I expect she'll be free in no time. I refuse your request." I say and destroy the empty body again with my whip of light. I narrow my eyes before I turn and walk away.

"Milord? Where are you going?" Jaken asks.

[Later – Yui's POV]

I wake up laying beside Rin who was trying to shake me awake. I sit up shocked as I remember what happened. I take a deep breath as I rub the spot on the back of my neck where the dart hit.

"Rin, are you alright? Are you hurt?" I ask.

"No, but where are we?" Rin asks.

"The last thing I remember is getting attacked by Kagura and that is it." I say. I glance around the room and I gasp as I grab Rin and jump back into a corner.

"Who are you?" Rin asks. The boy doesn't answer her and Rin heads to the door and slides it open. I slam it shut as a demon flies towards us. I sigh and close my eyes as I focus on how angry Sesshomaru must be with whoever kidnapped us. Rin goes and sits down and looks at the kid. I glance over at him and I wonder why he looks so familiar. I gasp and hit my fist on my hand.

"What is it, Lady Yui?" Rin asks.

"You are Kohaku! Your Sango's little brother!" I say. The boy doesn't react and I cross my arms. Rin begins asking Kohaku a bunch of questions.

"You don't have to be a snobby little kid." I say and stand up, "Well, Rin, close your eyes it's going to get really ugly in here. Rin closes her eyes and I begin to focus on changing into my other form and I begin pulsing then stop and I whine.

"Yeah, I figured that was going to happen." I say, "I'm still too far away from Sesshomaru."

"You might as well sit still then." Kohaku says.

"Shut up!" I yell.

[Normal POV]

Sesshomaru and Jaken arrive at the location of Naraku's castle and Jaken gulps. He was worried about what Sesshomaru planned to do here at Naraku's castle.

"I don't recommend going in there without Yui, milord. You won't be at your most recent full strength!" Jaken says.

"If Yui is nearby, I'll have my strength." Sesshomaru says before he heads inside. Once inside, Sesshomaru and Naraku talk about why Sesshomaru is really there.

"You purposely leaked your scent to reveal your castle so that I would follow you here." Sesshomaru says.

"Would you have come otherwise? Admit it; you are only here to find your Familiar." Naraku says as he appears, "I must inform you that your familiar and the mortal girl you seen are not here in my castle. They would never be able to survive the airless atmosphere of this poisonous Miasma. The girls are under my protection outside the castle walls. I assure you, they are unharmed... For now."

"Naraku, do me the honor of at least recognizing that I am not here simply to save Yui and Rin." Sesshomaru says.

"Huh?" Jaken asks confused.

"Of course, you of all people seem to despise taking orders from others. You will not kill Inuyasha when told to do so. Nor did you come here to look for the girls. I realize that you are here to kill me." Naraku says.

"Hmm. You sound as if you believe you've led me into your trap. Perhaps later, I'll have you explain yourself. If you should survive the night that is." Sesshomaru says as he cracks his fingers.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I'm honored by your visit. So in return, I will gladly accept your challenge." Naraku says before he transforms himself.

"What's he become?!" Jaken asks.

"Hmm, a collection of rejected demons. Is this your true form, Naraku?" Sesshomaru asks.

"True form? No. My body is far from being complete." Naraku says before he attacks Sesshomaru who dodges with ease. Jaken runs away in fear to hide while Sesshomaru fights.

"Huh. You'll destroy me for refusing to do as you wish?" Sesshomaru asks.

[Meanwhile]

Yui had been trying to transform for the last half hour. She sighs as she falls onto her butt. She looks over to see that Rin and Kohaku had somewhat become friends.

"Oh come on. What is the distance?" Yui asks as she lies back onto her back. She sighs as she tries to focus on Sesshomaru. Her eyes widen suddenly in shock when her body begins to pulse.

'W-What is this? This feeling washing over me suddenly... It feels like...' Yui's thoughts say and she closes her eyes.

"Lady Yui?" Rin asks.

'This feeling... It's Sesshomaru. He's close enough that I can transform.' Yui's thoughts say and she focuses on transforming. Yui takes her dog demon form and she growls in triumph. Kohaku puts out the fire as Yui was prancing around in a circle as she was glad she could finally take her dog demon form. She looks down at Rin and motions her head. Kohaku checks the door and Rin does too.

"Lady Yui, Inuyasha's companions are outside." Rin says and Yui nods with a growl.

[Outside]

Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Shippo arrive at the location where Kagome sensed a jewel shard. They arrive to find a bunch of demons protecting a hut. She hears a sudden growling sound and she looks around confused.

"What is it?" Sango asks.

"I think I just heard a growl." Kagome says.

"Don't you think it was all these other demons here before us?" Miroku asks.

"No. The growl sounded familiar. I've only heard it a few times but I think it was Yui." Kagome says, "I think she's nearby somewhere!"

[Meanwhile]

Sesshomaru draws Tokijin to fight off Naraku who attacks him. He jumps back and his eyes widen as he felt Yui take on her dog demon form. He attacks Naraku with a stronger attack from Tokijin which shocks Naraku who just brushes it off with a smile as he laughs.

"Your sword has gotten a lot stronger. Could it be because you sense that your familiar is near?" Naraku says. Sesshomaru doesn't answer him. Naraku laughs as he knew he'd get a ton of demonic power from Sesshomaru and Yui's connection.

"Naraku, you're such a lowly demon. You will never have the power or resources to harm me." Sesshomaru says. Naraku laughs once more and the piece of demon that Sesshomaru had destroyed grabs Sesshomaru's leg.

"Huh?" Sesshomaru asks as he looks down at his leg. Sesshomaru jumps as Naraku attacks and he uses Tokijin to fight off the waves of attacks by Naraku.

"Heh. How long do you intend to keepup this ludicrous farce?" Sesshomaru asks. Naraku gasps in shock when he sensessomeone trying to break into his barrier. Naraku sends Kagura after theintruder. Sesshomaru attacks with Tokijin while Naraku is distracted.Sesshomaru hacks at Naraku repeatedly and Naraku just laughs as Sesshomarudoes.