t w o

We approach the front doors and read a sign that says, 'New students please go to the attendance window to receive your schedule.'

I look up at Blake, who is already heading there.

We walk up to the attendance lady who has a warm smile on face.

"Hey guys, here to pick up your schedules?" She asks getting out of her chair.

"Yes ma'am." I say.

"Y'all can go ahead and take a seat in those chairs while I look for them." She says, "Oh, and what are your names?" She asks, putting on her glasses.

"Blair and Blake Montgomery." I state.

"Alright, Montgomery..." She says looking through a filing cabinet.

***

I look over at Blake who has a smirk planted on his face as he's checking out a girl that walks past us and sits down in the back of the office.

"Blake, stop!" I whisper as I nudge him.

"Okay, Blair and Blake?" She says as we stand up.

"Blake, you will go with Sarah and she will show you to your classes." The attendance lady says.

As Blake and Sarah are out of the door, Blake turns around and gives me a smirk while licking lips. I chuckle to myself, realizing that he's walking with the girl he was checking out earlier.

"Blair, you are going to go with our other office aide, Ethan."

Ethan stands up and walks over to me.

I just sat there, staring at this fucking god approaching me.

Holy shit. Keep your cool Blair.

"Hey, you wanna get going?" He says while pointing to the door.

I just about melted when I heard his deep voice. Everything about him was perfect. He was perfectly tan, and his muscles, oh my god his biceps, were practically ripping out of his black t-shirt.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure." I quickly spit out.

He lightly chuckles at my little moment I had staring at him.

I grab my bag from the chair and head out the office.

***

We were about halfway down the main hallway when he says, "So, Elise?" while reading my schedule.

"My name is Blair, my middle name is Elise." I lightly giggle.

"Oh" He chuckles, "My bad, Blair." He says while a smirk appears on his lips.

"So, this is your locker, and your first period class is right down that hallway, on the first right." He says while pointing at the hallway across the lockers.

He continues showing me all of my classes as the bell to first period rings.

"Alright, well that's bell, we should get going." He says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay, thank you so much for showing me around." I say smiling.

"My pleasure," He says with a wink, "I'll see you around Blair." He says while jogging up to a big group of guys.

Oh my god.

I quickly head to my first period class, almost being late.

I walk into the room right as the bell rings.

"Ah, Ms. Montgomery, glad to see that you showed up." The teacher said, receiving giggles from some of the students. "I'm Mr. Peterson, and you can take a seat next to Mr. Dolan." He said pointing to some guy.

I walk across the front of the classroom, looking at the boy I'm sitting next to.

Ethan? Didn't I just see him earlier?

////

*posted on June 20, 2016*