15. Drop Half The Batter

During Juno's fit of sneezing, coughing, blinking rapidly, sleeping and wiping his nose on anything nearby which included the sleeve of Logan's shirt - much to his distaste - the little kid had finally perked up a bit

During Juno's fit of sneezing, coughing, blinking rapidly, sleeping and wiping his nose on anything nearby which included the sleeve of Logan's shirt - much to his distaste - the little kid had finally perked up a bit. That of course meant that he went back to good old Juno who made sure it was blatantly obvious that he was related to the freedom fighting, shit-talker that was Logan.

The little blonde had managed to boss Logan around the whole kitchen, getting two pieces of toast, a bowl of soup and crackers. Juno had then attempted to get chocolate and Maisie watched in amusement as the kid ate nearly half a bar then ran to the toilet to throw up.

Logan sighed and got up. "Dumbass."

She wanted to comment that he was more of the dumbass because he gave Juno the chocolate but stayed silent as he disappeared into the bathroom and Maisie heard a toilet flush before Logan reappeared with Juno latched to him like a monkey.

"That's the last time you're eating chocolate for a long time," Logan grumbled.

"But it tastes good," Juno pouted, resting his head on his brother's shoulder.

"I'm sure the aftertaste of vomit isn't as good though, is it?" Logan asked as he sat down on the couch beside Maisie and Juno made a retching noise.

"Don't say that word," he winced. "You know I hate it!"

"What?" Logan grinned mischievously. "Vomit?"

Juno made another reaching noise and Logan proceeded to chant the word 'vomit' over and over again in his face. When Juno began to turn green, Maisie decided to intervene.

"Okay, shut up," Maisie said. "The poor guys still sick you know."

Juno stuck his tongue out at Logan and crawled over him to sit beside Maisie. "I like her more than you."

"We're blood related, you have to like me," Logan flicked Juno's ear.

"Do not!" Juno frowned.

"Uh yeah you do," Logan scoffed.

"No I don't!" Juno yelled then grabbed the side of his head when a shot of pain ran up from his ear to his eye. "Ow."

"You're still sick and your sinuses are blocked so try not to get too energetic," Maisie said. "You'll give yourself a migraine."

Juno yanked a tissue out of the box on the coffee table and blew his noise obnoxiously loud then turned to Logan and spoke in a sickly voice. "Can I still go to West's birthday party?"

"Fuck no," Logan said. "I'm not having crazy ass mothers smacking me up because my infected brother made their spawn sick."

"But I wanted to eat the cake."