"Whatever, Nandu, we both know you'll help me anyway," Cabir replied, laughing. I looked back to Manik who smiled his beautiful smile at me and pressed his lips back to mine again, making the tingle come back instantly. His hand slid down my side slowly as he slipped his tongue back into my mouth, his taste exploding onto my taste buds.

He reached the bottom of his t-shirt that I was wearing and slipped his hand underneath, running his hand up my thigh and touching my hip. His fingers traced along the material of my thong, so that hishand was on my ass. My skin seemed to be burning wherever he touched me.

It was at that point that I snapped back into myself. This is way too fast. I pulled my head back and put my hand on top of his to stop him from moving it any further up my top.

"Oh sorry. Too fast, right?" he asked, looking a little guilty. I nodded, trying to get my breath back and calm my body down.

"That's OK, Angel. Let's just get some sleep then," he suggested, with a huge smile. He moved away from me slightly and laid on his back, pulling me tightly to his side.

I put my head on his chest and slung my leg over his and my arm across his waist; he reached down and took hold of my hand, intertwining out fingers. His lips grazed the top of my head and I closed my eyes, feeling happier than I had done for a long time.

Just before I fell asleep I had a horrible feeling that this was a mistake that I would end up paying for tomorrow. I mean, I'd just made out with my brother's best friend, who is atotal man-wh**e, and who only cares about himself.

I woke in the morning with a pounding headache. My cellphone was ringing somewhere nearby. I stretched out my hand to get it, but I couldn't reach. I stretched a little further and managed to knock it onto the bed so I could answer it.

"Hello?" I yawned."Nandini! Where the hell are you? We're supposed to be practicing," an angry male voice shouted. I winced away from the sound and tried to get up, but Manik was near enough laying on top of me. He was pinning me on my stomach, his arm and leg thrown over me, and he was using my back as a pillow. It was actually surprisingly comfortable.

"Harshad?" I croaked, looking at my alarm clock, but the numbers were all blurry, I couldn't make it out. I squeezed my eyes shut then opened them to see that the time was now 8:42 a.m.

Shit! "Yeah. Who the hell else do you think it's going be? You were supposed to be here at eight thirty,. Are you coming or what?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

"Um, yeah, I'm on my way." Manik groaned. "Tell him it's Saturday and I'm tired, Angel," he moaned into my back, making me giggle.

"Listen, Nandini, kick that hot chick off ass out of your bed and get over here! We have a new routine, and you need to learn it," Harshad said, sounding amused now, he'd obviously heard Manik. Harshad was the only person that knew that manik stayed with me, he didn't know the whole story as to why, but he knew that he did.

Manik drove me to my dance practice every Saturday, hung-over or not. His two stipulations were that I buy lunch, and not tell my brother. Both of which were fine with me. Cabir knew I danced but he had never actually seen me do it, I had a feeling he wouldn't like it too much if he did.

Manik and Harshad got on really well, which actually really surprised me at first, because I wouldn't have thought that a macho ice hockey player could be friends with an openly gay guy who likes to wear something pink every day. Shows how much I know. Harshad also has a crush on manik but I didn't tell this to manik as he will not stop me if he got to know about it..

"I'll be there in a bit and I'll bring dounuts to apologise, OK?" I offered sweetly. I didn't want him annoyed with me all morning; he would work me twice as hard.