Part 2

"You won't tell anything to Sanaya, right?" Randhir asked Aryan hoping that he will keep his little secret up to him only, though the secret isn't that little afterall it could cost him , six years of his relationship with his girlfriend Sanaya.

"Ohh come on buddy! Ofcourse I won't. But why so much of fear? What worst can happen, she won't talk to you for some days or-" Aryan said as they both eat their dinner after hectic work day.
"Or she can kill me.You don't know her dude.She is really very very sweet and can keep herself calm in difficult situation but once you triggered her she is like mad women who could kill anyone. Even in my wildest dream I can't think to anger her.And this piece of new can do that...I mean I don't know how would she reacts.She is quite possessive about me." Randhir explained to Aryan.
Randhir and Aryan met only eight months before when Aryan joined the media company where they both work as an interviewers in New york. Being both of them as an Indian they both soon became best of buddies. While Sanaya is Randhir's girlfriend since his college days. He really liked Sanaya for being mature,sweet,confident person and off course being Beautiful! He was quite serious about his only relationship with Sanaya and planning to settle down with her soon by marrying her.
"Ohh I see."replied Aryan with chuckle.
"It's not funny Aryan."Randhir was clearly irritated with Aryan. Here he is so tensed and Aryan is so cool about it.
He should help me to come out of this weird situation thought Randhir.
"Sorry, I know it's not funny but I was just...let it be."Aryan sighed. His friend is worrying too much.
"Are you watching porn or something?"Aryan asked after some moments of silence.
"Porn? I...no no...I don't watch that kind of stuff."Randhir replied stammering.
"Really Randhir?"Aryan gave ' Are-You-Serious' look.
"Okay! Okay! Don't look at me like that.I do watch porn but that is once in a blue moon.It's been months the last time I watched."said Randhir not looking at him.
"Hmmm...So I think there could be four possibilities."said Aryan as if in deep thinking.
"What possibilities?"Randhir asked him curiously.
"One- You are missing Sanaya alot..as in you know...uhh in bed.So you are fantasizing in your dreams about your unfulfilled dreams."said Aryan with cocky smile.
"What?That's ridiculous I mean sure I miss her,it's been atleast a month I last saw her but why would I dream of some other girl if I miss her in that way."Randhir replied frowning.
"Oh...Are you sure? I mean how much time it's been the last time you had S*X.?"asked Aryan.
"S*x? I...actually... Sanaya... We..I mean... we both...marriage-"Randhir's face was flushed with embarrassment.He was trying hard to form some coherent sentence to explain but was disturbed by Aryan.
"Don't say that you are virgin."Aryan laughed at his own statement. Ofcourse Randhir can't be virgin at age of 25 years old.Most importantly when he have a gorgeous girlfriend and hundreds of girl throwing themselves on him.
Surely he can't be a virgin!
But Aryan's laugh died as soon as he heard Randhir.
"I am Aryan.I am a virgin."replied Randhir after a bit of hesitation, blushing hard.
Ohh why can't I stop blushing like a girl thought Randhir groaning in his mind.
"Ohh freak man!" Aryan was shocked,hell shocked.
Even my nerdiest friend got laid.How can he not.
"Yeah yeah I know.But we are virgin."said Randhir as took his empty plate to drop it in sink.
"We?"Aryan followed Randhir as he too finished with his plate.
"Yeah.I and Sanaya.We both are virgin."said Randhir as he looked at Aryan.
"Whoah you never told that.But how do you know Sanaya is a virgin too."Asked Aryan curiously.
"Why would I tell my and my girlfriend's sexal status to you.And if you forgot then I am in relationship with Sanaya since six years.If I am a virgin then isn't she would too,logically.Anyway Sanaya is a bit traditional and religious so she said we would do it after marriage."snapped Randhir to Aryan as he sat on the sofa in living room.
"Ohh"this was the only reply of Aryan.
Randhir is so oblivious of the facts thought Aryan in disappointment.Maybe this the best thing for him.
"I think you were right.I am holding up my desire since years but maybe now it's difficult for me to cope up.I think I should propose her for the marriage.I think it's the right time otherwise I would keep continuing to cheat on her,not physically but mentally.She is way sweet and close person to be cheated on."Randhir said with sweet smile on his face while Aryan just nodded in awkwardness.Again the silence prevailed in atmosphere.
"So what was your other possibilities?"asked Randhir breaking the silence and catching Aryan's attention.
"I think you shouldn't bother."Aryan said faking up a smile.
"Oh come on Aryan,tell me.Maybe I can stop these dreams."Randhir insisted him.
"Second possibility can be that - You don't love Sanaya."Aryan said nervously.
"What!"Randhir's jaw dropped to the ground.There he was thinking to propose Sanaya for marriage and here Aryan telling him the possibility of that he don't love Sanaya because he is having sexy dreams of some other girl.Ohh wait she told her name to him in his dream...what was it.
"Aryan pass me that paper."Randhir commanded Aryan suddenly.
"S-A-N-Y...what else she said"Randhir whispered, rubbing his temple.
'Ahh yes I remember S-A-N-Y-U-K-T-A"Randhir wrote the name of the girl that hunts his dreams.
"SANYUKTA!"Aryan read the name loudly and looked at Randhir confused.
"The name of the girl that comes in my dreams."Answered Randhir to Aryan.
Tbc

I hope you guys like this part as well ^_^