The Trade Gone Wrong

Authors POV

After your father's death you ran from home. You kept running until your lungs couldn't hold on to you. You were found by a kind old lady who took you in as her own. For three years she kept you until she died in her sleep, her husband died before you came into the family and you were left alone once again. Even though she passed away, you stayed there. Keeping it clean and in shape. You were happy. Until that night when everything changed. You were asleep in your bedroom when you heard loud bangs and shouting. Petrified, you hid under your bed, and the adrenaline rush caused your breathing to roughen. "All the rooms are empty, boss!" You heard a loud cockney accent come from you room which caused you to hyperventilate. "Boss, I think I found a little treat for you!" He picked you up by your hair which triggered memories and you started screaming and crying. The man that picked you up sedated you and you blacked out in a matter of seconds.

<time skip>

Your POV

Where am I? Everything's pitch black. Are these chains on my-"H-hello? Where am I?" It's a little girls voice! "Someone.....please is anyone there?" I started crying softly because she reminded me of when I was alone by my father. His grave deserves to be spit on. "Dear god........please let my mommy and daddy know that I love them.." She was breaking down into tears, that's  when I couldn't handle it... "Excuse me, little girl?" I got a response. "Y-yes?" She sounded like she wanted to die. "Can you tell me your name? I'm (y/n)?" I heard a soft voice call out, "Alexandria Constaline, I'm 7 years of age, and you?" I heard hope in her voice. "I'm 9 years." I wanted to get her hopes up so I had a small talk with her. I may be young but I have brains. As we started talking I heard A loud scream and Alexandria was scared, so I lied to her and told her it's ok. And on that same day was the day she died in front of me.

<time skip>

Your POV

Violation. That's all I have felt ever since I was locked in these chains. I've recently turned ten and the same people that killed Alexandria did the same to me as a "birthday present", but I could handle the pain.

<time skip>

I couldn't help it anymore. The memories kept coming back. And I've talked to a voice in my head and recently it has shown me what it looks like. It sat in front of me and told me that it can do anything i tell it to do. "Milady, what can I do for you?" It asked me in a normal tone. "Hahahahahahahaha kill them all kill them all kill the all that's an order!" I said in a psychotic voice. "Very well, Milady." Seconds later I heard screaming and screaming and screaming till everything was dead silent. As the few seconds passed I heard footsteps and stiffened myself until my chains broke off. "Milady, what will my new name be?" The demon asked kindly.
"Alexandria Constaline." After I said the name she turned herself into a black haired, fuchsia eyed lady. "Very well, Milady, I will be with you until the very end, Until your journey ends." She stared at my (e/c) orbs and I blacked out. It's been two years ever since that incident. At the early age of twelve I inherited my father's wealth and have been working for the queen ever since. My loyal maid has helped me cope through these rough times, and ever since those things happened to me........I couldn't find my smile.