Part 1: He belongs to me

//Zane's pov//

I was at Jeffery's house, babysitting his daughter Abby. i had promised him that i would a week ago or so. We were watching My Little Horises toghter. Abby was a really nice little gitl and i enjoyed being around her. We watched it untill she fell asleep. I took her to her bedroom and put her in bed. I then began to look around the house. I ended up inside of Jeffery's bedroom. On his bed was a photoalbum. I thought that he have pictures of Abby in there so i opened the first page. But there was no pictures of Abby, there were only pictures of me? Some of them were from high school! I didn't noticed that Jeffery had comed home. He slowly came up behind me. ''Zane, hasn't anyone told you not to look trough other people's stuff?'' He said.

//Jeffery's pov//
Oh for Irene's sake, why did he have to look though that album. He wasn't even surposed to be in here. I love him, i had loved him ever since high school, he is the reason i broke up with Katelyn and then later Abby's mom. And now he had found in the worst way possiable. I was planning on taking him out for a romantic dinner and then tell him about my feelings but no, he just had to ruin it. Well at least this meant that i no longer had to see him making bedroom eyes at all the other guys on MyStreet. Because he belonged to me and now he knew.