Dinner

You sit at your desk, nervous. Your attention is fully on Thomas. He's tall, beautiful, and perhaps the most gorgeous human being on earth... But he'd never go for a girl like you.

He's popular.

You're not.

He's bad

You're good.

He prefers parties.

You prefer books.

He's perfect.

You're imperfect.

He's the total opposite of you, but that's why you love him. You'd never tell him that though, he'd think you were insane. Your head is resting on your hand as you watch him from across the room, he's laughing and smiling with his friends.

God he was beautiful. You see him walk away from his friends and over to Julie, the prettiest girl in school. He kisses her and you can't help but envy her. She's tall, skinny but fit, and everything that you aren't. You look down at your desk and try not to cry. Of course he'd like her, he'd never like you. That's just the way things go here.

You start to feel uncomfortable, you feel a pair of eyes boring into you. You shift a little, hoping to make the feeling go away, but it doesn't. You look up and meet eyes with Thomas. He smiles warmly and walks over to you, your eyes widen, unsure of what to do.

"Hi" he says and sits down in the desk next to you.

"Uh... H-hi" you say shyly and mentally face-palm for being so awkward.

"Y/n right?" he says and you nod slightly. He smiles and holds out his hand.

"I'm Thomas" he says and you take his out-stretched hand and shake it.

"So, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out for dinner with me sometime?" he says and you almost stop breathing. No way did he just ask you that. Not after he kissed Julie. Wait... What?

You stare at him completely dumbfounded, you try to wrap your head around the words he just asked you. But you just cant. "Is that a no?" he asks, his smile deflated.

"But you just kissed Julie?" you meant to say it as a statement but it came out as more of a question. His eyes widen but then he chuckles slightly.

"You saw that, did you? Well that was because I wanted to make you jealous... Cause I'm too much a wuss to come and ask you out" he says and starts rambling on and on about how stupid he is. You just shake your head and let a smile break out on your face.

"I'm sorry I ju-" he continues but you interrupt him.

"Yes I'll go to dinner with you, Thomas" you say and he continues for a little bit and then stops. He looks at you and then smiles really big, his eyes light up and this sends your heart beating a thousand miles a minute. You smile too and laugh a little.

"God, I've been wanting to do that for so long...." he says and you just shake your head out of pure amazement.

This boy really was something else.

Truly.

------------------------------------------------

HEY GUESS WHO'S BACKKKK.

I AMMMMM!