"I've got to snap this!" I exclaimed, fishing my phone of my pocket, using my thumbprint to switch it on and then instantly opening Snapchat. Moving around in different angles, I tried to get a good image that was post worthy. In the end, I took a decent one, shrugged, didn't bother to caption it and put it up on my story.

"Er.. what's Snapchat?"

I stopped mid-mouthful of delicious, rich lasagna and widened my eyes. He stared back with a blank expression and I could not believe that he was being serious.

"You... sheriouth?" I mumbled, deciding that this food was too tempting to stop eating, especially since I hadn't eaten anything until early morning and that was coffee.

"Yeah, I am," he replied, tucking in to the dish he served with such charm and talent.

"Well..." I sat up straight, gracefully placing my knife and fork down, wiping my mouth with a napkin and then I took a sip of water. "Snapchat is one of the best social media apps going right now. You can send a picture or a video to people you have personally added and the video can be taken for max ten seconds. Now what makes it different from any other social media is the person you send the image to can view it for as many seconds as you want them to, but the max is again 10 seconds. You can add text to it in a pretty line, you can add stickers which are basically emojis, and then you send it to the other person. When they open it, you'll know and when you open it they'll know, and because some people are too slow to watch the video or something, you can replay it but you only have one replay per person a day. You can also send it to your 'Story' which is when you don't send it to everyone personally but instead everyone you have can view it and you'll know who's viewed it or not. There's also this feature called filters and you need to let the camera recognize your face and then you can choose your pick of filters, my fave one is the dog filter and the flower crown thing..." I began to demonstrate on how to use snapchat and the filters and we may or may not have taken a couple of selfies... "Oh, and the people you snap most are your best friends and you can also begin Streaks with people which is when you snap them everyday. And, well, that's Snapchat in a nutshell. It's a lot better than how I described it." I instantly tucked into my food again, devouring every bite.

"Well, I should make it right?"

I nodded enthusiastically but didn't avert my attention on anywhere but the food, which I had completed eating. I took a large sip of water and downed my glass, before sighing.

"That was actually delicious, where did you even learn to cook like that?" I asked, in utter awe. He had finished his plate too but I think he was waiting for me to finish so we could begin dessert together. Oh, that sounded wrong, so wrong.

He shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't know. My dad was a chef so I grew up watching my parents make food like this on a daily basis and I guess I inherited some genes then."

"So your parents are also good looking?" I joked, and he blew a fake kiss towards me.

"I've had to had gotten the good look from somewhere, and so I guess your parents aren't good looking?"

"Hey!" I scolded, throwing a tomato at him.

He ducked and it hit the wall, leaving a soggy, red mess to drip down against cream walls.

"I'll get you back, don't you worry," he warned and I didn't shiver, not one bit.

"Okay, dream on," I snorted, whilst receiving my dessert plate and tucking in to another delicious meal. The waffles melted in my mouth, causing my taste buds to dance. It felt like I was tasting heaven as a glazed clump of Nutella dripped down each spoon of waffles I took, served with some gorgeous ice cream. I savoured each bite as it entered my appreciative mouth, and all the delicious dessert just melted into one another, as though I was tasting all of paradise. I closed my eyes and sighed with pure content after I cleared my plate and drank my special hot chocolate.