One

I took a deep breath as I stepped into my small hotel room for the night.

I sigh in content when I see everything is nice and neat, and throw my bag of luggage onto the soft bed.

Unlocking my phone, I diall my brother's number to let him know im in town.

He answers on the third ring. "Hey baby sis!" he chuckles very loudly into the phone, leaving my ear drums in pain.

"Jeez." I laugh. "Hey bro, I just got here, so what time does the game start again?"

"Nine, but if you want to come for warm ups, you know, to watch Klay and all, come earlier." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah I'll be there earlier then." I state, as if it were obvious. "It's only five, so I'm gonna go pick up a coffee, and then I'll make my way to yours."

"How bout I meet you for coffee?" He questions. "I might be there later than when you just get there, but I really want to see you."

"Yeah sure." I smile. "See ya."

"Alright Jay, seeya then." He mumbles into the phone, and hangs up.

Sighing for the hundreth time today, I set my phone down on the hotel room's table and flick on the light to rummage through my bag to pick out my outfit for the game, since I probably wont be back here before the game.

I slide on my Klay Thompson jersey and lace up my sneakers beforre grabbing my GSW snapback in my bag.

I put the hat on and grab my phone and leave, but not before making sure I have the tickets and the money. 

I walk out of the room with a smile on my face, and head down the stairs and outside to wait for a bus.

=======

"This place is cute." I smile and look around the small coffee shop, the smell of coffee overtaking my nose.

I stand patiently in line, waiting for my name to be called for my drink to be ready.

As if the barista read my mind, her voice lets out a "Jayla." with a smile.

I walk up to the counter and grab it, and turn around.

But as I turn around to walk back to my table in the small, unfamiliar coffee shop, I lose the grip on my coffee cup.

I try to catch it, but its no use. The person who was in line behind me, now in front of me, got drenched in hot coffee.

"Ah Fuck!" The person's deep voice lets out, and I panic. I hate getting people angry at me.

"Shit! I am so sorry sir!" I yell, and run up to the condiments counter to grab napkins.

I'm so sorry! Ill pay for-" I cut myself off and my eyes widen at who I was speaking to.

I swallow hard, getting anxious as he smiles at me, his Hazel eyes sparking with mischief as he looks down at my shirt, or should I say, jersey.

He bites his lip seductively, and brushes off the coffee on his stained Warriors Tee. "Your a Warriors fan, huh?"

All I do is nod, since I'm too awestruck to even move, but eventually, I give him the napkins that were in my hand.

"Klay Thompson? Really?" He laughs, joking., while wiping down his shirt with the napkins.

I shrug. "Klay is amazing." I state, as it were obvious. 

He nods in agreement, his greenish hazel eyes mesmerizing. "He is. That's why hes a splash brother."