⇒ Playlist

HeathensTwenty One Pilots
"All of my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. You don't know the half of the abuse."

Thnks Fr Th MmrsFall Out Boy
"I'm gonna make you bend and break (it sent you to me without wings). Say a prayer but let the good times roll, in case God doesn't show."

Know Your Enemy ⇒ Green Day
"Do you know the enemy? Do you know your enemy? Well, gotta know the enemy. Violence is an energy, against the enemy, violence is an energy."

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Set It Off
"Aware, aware, you stalk your prey, with criminal mentality. You sink your teeth into the people you depend on. Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem. Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide. I smell the blood of a petty little coward."

Ghost Halsey
"I don't like them innocent. I don't want no face fresh. Want them wearing leather, begging, let me be your taste test. I like the sad eyes, bad guys. Mouth full of white lies, kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me goodbye."

Wake Me Up ⇒ Avicii
"They tell me I'm too young to understand. They say I'm caught up in a dream. Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes. Well that's fine by me. So wake me up when it's all over."

Impossible ⇒ Shontelle
"Falling out of love is hard. Falling for betrayal is worse. Broken trust and broken hearts; I know, I know."

Be Good⇒ Emily Kinney
"Now I've got friendships to mend. I'm selfishly dispossessed. You don't wanna be my boyfriend, and that's probably for the best. Because that, that gets messy. And you will hurt me, or I'll disappear. So we will drink beer all day, and our guards will give way. And we'll be good."