GIMHSM, Chapter 4

~Alisons POV~

I was laying on my bed listening to my ipod, waiting for Mason to show up. I stare at the ceiling, thinking about my pathetic life. Now that i think about it, my life is overly pathetic.

My dad couldn't stand me. He hated my guts because I wasn't a good girl, I went to parties, I drank, I even tried to kill myself once. When I met Sarah, things started to clear up I tried to get good grades and I tried to limit the parties I went to, but i still drank and my father despised me for it but he treated Sarah as he should have treated me. He treated her like a daughter. But when Sarah died, he left. He left my mom, brother, and me.

Thankfully, my mother was a lawyer and brought in most of our money anyway. My family is rich. We haven't heard from my dad since he left. I still remember his last words to me.

"Your a failure, Alison. I'm am ashamed to call you my daughter. You killed your best friend. You should have been the one that was killed. Not Sarah. She was the complete opposite of you. She was beautiful, smart, amazing, and perfect. Your an ugly bitch, stupid, useless, and a mistake. Did your mother ever tell you that? You were a mistake. Never meant to happen. You can go die alone in a pit. Bye bitch."

Yep, those were his last words. They burnt like fire. Yet, I know I deserve them. I-

I was pulled out of my mental rant by my bedroom door opening. My head snapped over to my door. Scott was leading Mason into my room. I pulled my earbuds out of my ears and sat up. Scott left  the room.

"Hi" Mason said. I looked up at him.

"Hi" i said.

Mason stood there looking around my room before he spotted my dresser that had pictures of Sarah on it. It also had some of Sarahs favorite things such as her necklace that I bought her when we first met. She had never taken it off until her mother gave it to me after her death. Mason walked over to the photos of me and Sarah laughing and being girls. he picked up a picture of us at the mall. I was on her back and she was running from my brother. We were both laughing. We loved to make my brother mad, this time we had pushed him into a wall.

Mason looked over at me.

"Was this Sarah?" he asked.

"Yeah. She was beautiful, wasn't she?" I said while walking over to look at the photos that were scattered all over my dresser.

"You were too." mason said, still looking at the picture.

"I guess I was. But not anymore." I said. Masons head snapped over to me.

"What?" he asked.

"I said I guess I used to be pretty, but now I'm not. I'm ugly and a monster." I said as if it was nothing.

"Why do you think that?" Mason asked.

"I don't think, I know." I replied.

Mason was about t open his mouth and say something, but Hope burst through the door.

"Ali! Guess what!" she said, obviously excited. I rose an eyebrow.

"What?" I said.

"The school is having a talent show!!!" she exclaimed.

"So what?" I asked. she better not be doing what I think shes doing.

"Sooo, you are going to sing in it!" Yep, shes doing what I thought she was doing.

"No I'm not." I say in a monotone voice.

"Oh yes you are little missy!" Scott said, coming into the room.

"No, I'm not." I state in a firm voice.

"I will drag you up onto that stage and put you at gun point if you won't do it by yourself. Either way, you will be in that talent show!" Hope says.

"Why do I have to do it?" I ask.

"Because Sarah would have wanted you too." Scott says. Uhg, of course they would pull the Sarah card. I glare at them for a while and they stare back. I sigh.

"Fine! You win!" I exclaim and throw my hands up in the air.

"YESSSS!!!!!" Hope and Scott yelled at the same time.

Dear God, I can't believe I just agreed to this..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I got caught up with my other two stories.

And sorry this chapter is so short, I didn't really know what to do after that end part....