Shizuo x Reader ~ Again

Requested by turntabl-3, hope you like it. :D sorry for grammar errors. ^ ^

Shizuo's pissed as fuck. It's not like he saw Izaya again or something. He was just pissed of about how people announce their love stories as if they're going to last for a fucking eternity and it pissed him off.

It pissed him off because he also thought of it before.

Before she left.

And remembering her aches his heart, but convinced himself that he's just pissed off because of the people who haven't changed.

He was about to grab some vending machine again but--

"Shizuo-kun."

"WHAT?!"

He stopped his tracks when he saw her.

That girl with (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair, bright smile and petit body.

But wait a minute, her smile... It's different.

"(F/n)?"

She smiled gently.

"Shizu-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!!!!!!!!!" The girl threw herself on him, making the people whom he supposed to hit, jawdropped and started whispering and spreading rumors.

Shizuo is still dazed in disbelief. Still can't believe she returned.

"Did Shizu-chan missed me~?" She cooed and a vein popped on his head. "Don't you 'Shizu-chan' me. You're starting to sound like the flea and it annoys the fuck outta me. By the way, what are you doing here?"

She smiled widely. "I'm here for you, of course!"

His eyes widened. Now's his chance.

"Follow me." Shizuo said, finally calming down and ignoring the people starting to spread rumors. She just followed with a grin.

*Timeskip, Shizuo's place*

"Sorry for intruding." She calmly said while removing her shoes. "Do you want anything?" Shizuo asked calmly. "Oh, just milk please. I know you keep a lot of them."

She sat down as he got two bottles of milk from his cooler.

"And the real reason you come back?" Shizuo asked. She averted her eyes and hesitated to answer.

"I... Just wanted to tell you... Kyoto isn't that good."

"And I told you that right?" She giggled. "For a protozoan, you sure know how to be a big brother to your ex girlfriend."

Before Shizuo could retort, she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his lap. "Shizuo-kun, do you have a girlfriend right now?"

He frowned and put his hands on her waist. "How the hell can I have a girlfriend if I can't forget you? You're always on my mind and it pisses me off!" Her tears starting to pool around her eyes. "Sorry for suddenly leaving you... And replacing our relationship for something that's temporary..."

"I still love you too, Shizuo." She whispered and cried on his shoulder. Shizuo just caressed her back and waited for her to calm down. When he felt her calm down, he lie her down on the couch while she still clings on him.

"(F/n)." He whispered in her ear in a husky voice. She blushed hard. "W-w-what?"

"I'm going to make sure you won't leave Ikebukuro and go to Kyoto again. Or rather, I'm going to make sure you won't leave me again." She tightened her hold around him as her blush intensifies. But then, she pulled away from her ear and moved to face her. "So... Will you be my girlfriend again? (Imagines OnoD //slaps)" Shizuo stared at her seriously but she can't stare back with embarrassment. "(F/n), look at me." He cupped her face to make her look at him. "I love you, and be my girlfriend again." Her face is red as a tomato as his staring intensifies. "O-o-okay, baka-Shizu." With her response, Shizuo smiled widely but gently then he leaned down to kiss her. She immediately returned the kiss, moaning as she did so. She gasp lightly as his tongue glided on her mouth, asking permission to enter, which she allowed. As the two fight for dominance, Shizuo won as she wrapped her legs around the debt collectors waist.

He pulled away and continued his ministrations on her neck, licking it. She moaned as her legs tightened on his waist. "W-wait, Shizuo-kun..."

He pulled away to face her. "What?"

"Let's do this on the bed. It's uncomfortable in here." He smirked. "Alright."

Maybe the statement 'love for eternity' is true... Well, maybe for them, that is.

A/n: Photo is from DeviantArt :3