Chapter one

Izaya POV:
I'm sitting in the rain alone, by myself. I wish that I could die. I want to die. Well at least now I can die without that, damn it. Why did he show up? I just wanted to die without a monster over my shoulder. The rain pours on my face as he looks at me . He looked surprised.
"What happened to you, flea"?
Leave me alone, go away you bastard. I don't want to die with you over my shoulders. I couldn't get those words out my mouth. I was so scared. I'm pathetic.
"Izaya-kun why are you so quiet"?
I was looking up and I smiled.
"Your wish is coming true Shizuo, I'm dying, I'm finally going to die. You can finish me off", I said.
He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"You might be a flea but I won't let you die, unless it's by my hands".
"Please kill me".
"Nope, I won't, I'm taking you to shinra's, sleep you damn flea".
"Shizu-chan, I'm not used to not seeing you act so nice towards me", I said as my eyes began to blackout.
Shizuo's POV:
"Hey Izaya, hey".
He fell asleep, I need to hurry. I got his house and knocked on the door. Celty opened it and typed "what happened to him"?
"I found him in an alley, he was talking weird and he was losing a lot of blood".
I brought him in and laid him on the couch. Shinra examined him and saw his injuries. He treated him and put a blanket over him.
"Good thing you brought him in Shizuo-kun he would have died".
"He asked me to finish him off".
"What do you mean"?
"He wanted me to finish him off, he wanted to die in that alley".
"Shizuo".
Izaya woke up and saw Celty.
"Are you alright", she typed on her phone.
"Celty-San, where am I"?
I walked over to the couch to see a surprising expression on Izaya's face. He looked confused and scared.
"You're at shinra's I brought you here because I knew you would prefer an underground Doctor, than a hospital".
"Shizu-chan, and I'm not dead".
"Shizu-chan brought you here Izaya, he wasn't asked to right, so why did you think he would bring you, maybe because he just can't leave someone in need. So thank him later, get some rest, tomorrow will be hectic because of you know. Taking you back home and having Shizu-chan watch you for a few days".
"What, I rather die than be baby-sat by a monster", Izaya shouted and then being in pain afterwards.
"You're such an idiot. Do you think that i want to do this, no"?
"If you don't then kill me, and kill me so that I never come back to life again".
"Izaya".