Chapter Six

^^This is when Naruto and Hana fight (except she has the mask and eyepatch on and her eyes look like the pictures below. Also Naruto will wear the mask on his face)^^

Also I realized there is still gonna be a multiple 'suitors' for Naruto, because I forgot I made Naruto say he was dating Kakashi...

Italics- Thoughts/ Flashbacks
Normal text- Narration
"Bold"- Kyuubi mixed with Normal speech
'Bold Italics'- Kyuubi speaking/ Jutsus

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

^^This is Hana normally.^^

^^This is Hana when she doesn't have her hair, mask or eyepatch covering her

^^This is Hana when she doesn't have her hair, mask or eyepatch covering her. (Yes she is a Neko.)^^

In the last chapter...

"I will make you a Genin, then when the Chuunin Exams roll around I will have you go to become an official Chuunin, and to provide me information of weaknesses and people I should or shouldn't kill."

"Hai Leader-sama."

"Naruto, just call me Hana."

"Hai Hana-san."

I went out of the tower, followed by Rin.

"Naruto you can stay with me and my fiancée."

"Okay, thank you Rin."

"No problem."

(Rin's POV)

Having Naruto here with us is really nice. He told me and Obito how he was treated in Konoha, and we were angry at how stupid people were.

"So Naruto do you have a significant other?"

I almost laughed when Naruto did a spit-take and spluttered whilst blushing. He kinda looked like a blushing fish with the way his mouth kept opening and closing.

"W-well, s-sorta. There's a few people I like, but I don't know if they like me back. I'm also dating Kakashi."

Now it was my turn to spit-take, "K-Kakashi's gay?!"

"Yea, and so am I, well actually I might be bi."

Interesting. Very interesting.

"Well I'm going to train, see ya Rin-nee"

"See you later, otouto." I smiled.

(🍥's POV)

After I left Rin's house I went to see Hana to train.

When I arrived I saw Hana with a person who looked like a Jounin with 2 younger kids, who where at least low-chunin.

"Nice of you to join us, Naruto."

"No problem." I replied, getting ready to train.

~Taimu Skippu no Jutsu!~

When I returned home, every single part of my body ached. My brain even hurt, well what do you expect from dispelling 500 shadow clones that learned over 20 different jutsu's and techniques.

"You're home late Naru." Rin said worried.

"I'm fine, just tired from training, I'm also hungry. What's for dinner?"

"Ramen." Rin answered simply.

After we ate we talked for awhile for I got really tired and went to bed.

'Kit I want to train you.'

I knew what Kurama meant by 'train' me.

⚠⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔WARNING SMUTT!!⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⚠

Once I entered my mindscape I saw Kurama leaning up against a tree, with all of her glory hanging out for me to see.

She purred at me when she noticed I was getting aroused at her presence, 'You'll pleasure me right?' she said seductively.

I laugh and then grab her by the waist and crash our lips together. I ask for entrance, which she willingly gave to me. As I was tounging her I slipped my right hand between her legs and rubbed her. She moaned into my mouth. I smirked before I continue to rub her clit, then I insert two fingers into her hot, moist folds. She screamed, 'Yes! Oh, Fuck me Naruto! Ahn~ Mhn~ Ha!' After I stretched her out a little I removed my fingers, which made her whine, and put her in chakra chains. I did a little strip-tease, before I couldn't hold back anymore and fully unclothed myself and bent Kurama's face into the lush green of the meadow and slammed into her pussy. She screamed in pleasure, 'Yes, right there Naruto! Harder! Faster! Fuck me! Make me your whore!' I smirked before I complied.

20 minutes and 5 rounds later Kurama was lying in a pool of cum and drool, slightly twitching, with a pleasured face.

I clean her up and put on some clothes, just before I left I gave her a light smack on her ass, "Next time I won't go so easy on you, be thankful I was tired."