Confilictions and a Mad Mans Pain

OKAY WARNIG MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU ARE READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY FIRST COPY OF THIS STORY WAS REMOVED SO THESE ARE THE ONLY REMAINING CHAPTERS. IF YOU WANT TO START FROM THE BEGINNING READ THE CHAPTERS AFTER THE AUTHORS NOTE. but if you don't care enjoy this out of order story.

(Juzos pov)

When I saw what that monster had done to my leg I could barley comprehend it. But the shock of it all and the blood loss from my injuries made me pass out,so I was powerless to fight and my life was in this raging ghouls hands. I was sure to die. After all I had done to her,a monster like that would never leave me in one piece.

So as my life drained away in a pool of red, memories of my mentor made their way into my mind. His mercy from when we first met, his kindness and his willingness to talk to me when the rest of the world saw me as a threat. Perhaps it won't be to bad if I die here. After all I will see him again. Maybe. It. Won't. Be. So. Bad.

Those memories then fade and all of a sudden I'm in a room. I'm tied to a chair with my mouth gagged. Soon the big door opens and I see the blue eyed ghoul walk in wearing a white lab coat with a tray in her hands. She sets the tray down on the ground and knees in front of me." Well hello there. Isn't this a familiar site, well maybe the roles have changed a bit. Now you have caused much grief to me and I believe it's time for a bit of payback." She smiled wide but it was seemed as if it was forced. She then took off the cloth around my mouth and grabbed a scalpel from her tray. I struggled in my restraints to avoid her, but it was no use. She cut into my arm sending a stream of blood down my arm.

I hissed in pain but before long she had done in again and again and again. She wouldn't stop and my screaming didn't seem to slow her down at all. However when I saw her face, she had many tears in her eyes and her hand trembled as she continued. Was she...sad that she was hurting me? Why would a monster like that be sad that I'm in pain? But soon the pain over whelmed me and I no longer could think. All I could do, was suffer. This torment seemed like it would never end, but eventually the ghoul put down her instruments of pain and walked out of the room with her head bowed and tears streaming down her face like rivers. But she left me in a puddle of my own blood.

My breathing was heavy through my clenched teeth and my face wet with tears like hers. But I wasn't alone for long. She returned in a clean uniform after her lab coat was nearly drenched in red. She then came up to me and hugged me tears still in her eyes. " I'm so sorry Juzo. No one deserves this. No one. It's barbaric I'm so sorry." Why was she apologizing and why was she crying? It's like she isn't even in control of her own body. No that's not it she is otherwise her hand wouldn't shake like that nor would she hug me if that was the case.

"Why?" I asked through my tears. However as I said these words she seemed to change. She no longer was crying and she had this look on her face of pure insanity."WHY......WHAT?" She responded just before she collapsed on the floor. My blood seemed to cover her like a blanket."Ryou" she whispered and then laid there completely motionless as if she was dead. I do t know why but I felt concerned. Was she okay? NO! THIS IS RIDICULOUS SHE IS A MONSTER! A MONSTER! A MONSTER!!!

I woke up in a bed screaming. My hands and feet were tied down so I could barley move. But that's when I saw her. She sat on the side of my bed looking down at me. The blue eyed ghoul." No. No stay away from me! Let me go!" I screamed as she stood up from the bed. She then simply walked to me and placed her hand on my forehead as I continued to scream. But she just let me yell. She then got up and left the room leaving me to my thoughts.

Why am I still alive? What was she going to do to me? I felt as if my dream was going to come to life before my eyes, and I was terrified. But when she came back into the room she had a cloth in her hands. Was she going to knock me out to take me to where I would be tortured? I once again struggled to break free of my restraints as she approached me. She then took the cloth and dipped into a bowl of water next to my bed that I didn't notice before. She then placed the wet cloth on my head. It was cool and felt nice. Why was she being nice to me?

"Why?" I asked marveled that I wasn't her dinner already. However when I asked her this she looked away from me and I could see tears forming in her eyes." Why what?" She said giving me a slight smile as a tear fell down her face and dropped onto the bed. She then wiped away the moister on her face and continued to resoak and place the cloth on my head over and over throughout the rest of the night. She seemed to just focus on that and nothing else. I was still terrified the entire time,but why does someone that young scare me so much? She is still basically a child no older than 14 yet she still makes me flinch every time she moves her hand towards me. We both didn't get any sleep that night, she was up placing the cloth on and taking it off my head and I was up to scared to struggle as she did so looking for any hint that she might strike me or do something similar to my dream. But as morning broke she wiped the sweat off her forehead and  left me alone in the room.

She hadn't said a word all night and when she looked at me it was just a passing glance. Why did she not hurt me. She was a monster who had killed so many. Why did she not hurt me? But that was not the only thing clouding my mind with her gone now. Memories of my home continued to make their way back into my mind, and it was always because of her. Every time I ask a question about her my mother appears in my thoughts. Every time I start to think that there is something more to her the pain that I remember resurfaces. It was making me go insane, she was making me go insane. How am I going to survive if the one keeping me alive is causing me to lose my mind? How can I heal of the one causes me physical and mental can fusion and pain even when she is out of site? How? How? How?

I felt my eyes begin to close as I asked these questions. Guess I needed more sleep. After all I spent the whole night fighting the urge to pass out guess it was bound to happen. I couldn't stop my eyes from closing so I didn't try anymore. I didn't dream of her that night no I dreamt of my mother. Her dragging me into a cell every night. Her using tools on me. My screams so loud yet so far away from my ears that I could barley hear them. And most of all I remember her body. Shaking in terror as an agent sliced her in half as I was taken out of my home by the only person I could consider my parent or friend..... The one who died protecting me......the one who was there for me...... The one who I couldn't save because of my own recklessness. The... One..... Who.....I ... Got..... Killed......no....no...No....No...No....NO!!!!

I woke up screaming in my bed. However something was different. I was no longer tied down. And the ghoul was gone too. Plus it was night time. I couldn't think any more though. All I could do was slowly get out of the bed, slowly move to the closet in the room. There I found my quinque, I then slowly and quietly as possible made my way into her room. She slept soundly and my limping footsteps didn't seem to disturb her,so I walked up to her bed side. I released my quinque raising it up to her despite the pain in my shoulder and. Dropped it onto the ground with a clunk.

I fell soon after curling myself up into a ball and sobbed. This monster should have killed me in that alley way. Then I wouldn't have to suffer these memories of my past. My awful awful past. The ghoul of course woke up to this noise and she slowly rose up from her bed to see me on the ground. She then just smiled and lifted me up from the floor. I didn't resist anymore after trying to kill her I would surly die, but that wasn't a bad thing. I closed my eyes and felt myself slowly swing back and forth as she walked me to my final resting place.

She placed me upright so I took a standing position. I then opened my eyes and found myself back in the alley way. She stood only about 2 arms lengths away from me and she held my quinque case in her hand. So I was going to die at the hands of my own weapon huh? Guess it's a fitting end for me. I stood there and closed my eyes awaiting.. No welcoming the pain of death to overcome me. But that's when I heard my case be thrown at me. I opened my eyes and looked down. My case was next to me unopened. "I know how you feel right now Juzo."

I looked up at her in shock "You feel mad that your didn't die, and because of that memories from your passed and feelings that you forgot have resurfaced. You wanted to die but you are alive, and because of that you want to kill the one who kept you from your eternal peace. I know this because I felt the exact same way. But I'm giving you the chance to stop that pain. To end your suffering. So I'm asking you to do yourself a favor, and end your suffering. Do yourself a favor and Kill Me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey so hope you enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to finish this story. Not because I don't like it but because I want it to have a great ending and I'm confident that it will now since I have finally gotten in contact with the originals author. So I can't wait to make this a finished and great first work for me. Now that that's done with I will. See you next chapter